Part 71

Lily POV

"Okay okay okay take it now Lily."

"Alright pose then."

I snapped a couple pics for Safi then handed her phone back to her

I snapped a couple pics for Safi then handed her phone back to her. It's good that she made it tonight because according to Kiki and a pissed off Lori she was in bad shape a few days ago. Safi and Loco's relationship have always been a rocky one to put it simply. They'd be good one time but bad another. They have alot of ups and downs for two people who mess around like a couple but never officially dated. Loco messes with Safi and his babymama the heaviest but be fuckin around with other women alot still. That's not even his biggest issue though. His quick temper and crazy ways are what gave him his street name but it's also his downfall with women. Loco is very abusive and Safi is no exception to this behavior. Apparently they got into it on Christmas day and he raised his hands on Safi in her apartment. Lori was present though and cussed his ass out and told him off. He left but came back after Lori left 'to talk' but he and Safi got physical with other and a fight broke out. Her face was beaten up badly and was so swollen that she couldn't see properly in one eye. I wish so bad that she would just be done with him altogether. Loco and I have never been friends. We'll be around each other and we'll share a joke or two but friends? Nah. Keisha feels the same way too which is why she wasn't leaping for joy when he came to her aid at a fight recently. That and she got alot of pride and didn't like the fact that he intervened because she could've handled herself. Tonight all my girls are having a Christmas dinner at Karla's spot, although it's about four days late.

Danny is busy letting Arlena take pics for her, Lori is sitting on the sofa rubbing her swollen stomach while Karla and Daysha set the table. I asked Karla if it was okay for us to bring our little sister along because I wanna spend as much time as I can with her while she's in America. I want her to enjoy the six months with us as much as she can. Karla had no issue with it and Daedae is blending in easily with our friends even despite being the youngest here and the foreigner.

By the end of the night no one really wanted to leave. We were having such a great time after we ate. Dinner was amazing. The food was exquisite and well prepared by Karla, one of her many talents. We drank lots of wine throughout the night except Lori for obvious reasons and Daysha's underage self. It was around 1:00 am when we all decided to call it a night. Lori was already worn out and actually dosed off a couple of times during the night.

My sisters and I were on our way home when I suddenly had the urge to be up under David. I asked Arlena to drop me off at his crib and Daysha decided to crack a joke talking about me being clingy. When we pulled up to his crib, I was starting to second guess this until Arlena grabbed my phone and shot him a text letting him know that I was outside. What if he wasn't home? He should be, I mean he didn't mention anything about going out to me earlier but then it's not like I know his every single move.
"Lily could you just call the man, damn." Daysha fussed irritated.
"Yeah because I'm trynna catch some zee's." Lena added.