Part 125

Long overdue.. the brain just wasn't working y'all Lol. Hope y'all enjoy it though!👀

Dave POV

"I'm on edge here ma, c'mon you got a nigga sweating. You gon say yes or nah?" I chuckled nervously.

"Well damn, at least let me see my ring." She joked and it's only then I realized that the box was still closed. Mann, I feel like a fool. I revealed the ring and she gasped gazing at it with a twinkle in her eye.

"I ain't gon ask you for an answer a second time Aaliyah."

"Dave I just said it's my ring, of course that means yes what else am I gonna do if not marry you?"

"S-so yes?"

"Yes Yes one hundred times YESSS. My man my man my man bout to be my fuckin husband!"

"Shittenn me, you had a nigga nervous asf. I love you girl."

"I love you more babyy, omgg I can't believe this shit."

"Well believe it ma. You mines for life without a shred a doubt now." I smirked sliding the ring on her finger.

"My hand is fucking shaking though, this is insane. My muva gon freak. Omg did you tell my parents you were gon propose?"

"I did the gentleman thing and asked your dad permission to marry you. Ain't that what I was supposed to do?"

"Aww you asked my dad for my hand Dave?" She was tearing up again.

"You OD emotional right now mamas but yeah and your granny, I would've asked your mom but she would've probably spilled the beans."

"That's so thoughtful of you though like my granny? That's so sweet and considerate babe. I'm pretty sure you would've popped the question regardless of whether or not they said yes though."

"Trust, we both know that for a fact." We laughed. "But I wasn't worried, we been family for years now. Ain't no reason they would've said no."

"Your confidence high and I love it."

"Right, now how bout my son."

"Oh you seriously want another son, since when?"

"We can do all our talking later mamas, we got more pressing business to get down to." I said placing kisses on her neck.

"Mhm Say less baby."
*
*
"Why you showing me your profile again?"

"**"Why you showing me your profile again?"

"Just imagine my bio with 'wife' in it. Aaliyah the wife. The actress. The influencer. The-

"Mann I know you lying. You a trip you know that ma?" I laughed.

"If we were home, I'd make you breakfast in bed after that last round you surely deserve it." She smirked.

"Oh so that last round the only thing I got points for?"