Part 55

Lily POV

"This is super cute, don't you think?"

"Ion think you want my honest opinion on that."

"Nahhh not you hating on Hello Kitty, Dave."

"Who?"

"Watchu mean who? The cat on the hate like duhh nigga."

"How I'm pos'd to know that Lily?"

"You got a little sister and a daughter. That really shouldn't be a question you're asking me."

"Whatever man, I hope we almost done." Funny how he's been complaining for the last half hour when I warned him. I literally told him I was gon hit the mall and do some shopping buy noo. He wanted to be round me so bad he said it ain't matter he'd tag along. Look at him know walking around with that mean ass mug like somebody forced his ass out here.

I check'd out and Dave damn near ran out the store. We made it to hid whip and threw in my bags. Once we were well secured in our seats he pulled off. I connected my phone to his aux chord and played my song for the week by Nicki.

"Man Ion know why y'all girls always trynna and rule a nigga sound system." He whined.

"Bye nigga yunno you not gon do shit about it and who is y'all girls. Who else you be having in your whip?" I gave him the side eye.

"Like you said I got a little sister." He chuckled

"Yeah had better be Danny you talkin bout for real."

"Man yunno I barely be having niggas in my ride so I definitely ain't scoopin up no bxtch."

"I guess you right. Imma take ya word for it but ion remember signing up to be kidnapped."

"Ion think anyone usually does." He said squeezing my thigh. I gasped not expecting that at all but bit my lip in embarrassment. I swear that affected way more than it should've. I glanced at him and of course he was wearing his famous smirk. I wanted to say some slick shit so bad but his hand was still on my thigh so I shut my lips and turned away deciding not to please him with a reaction. It seems that was a reaction enough as he let out a laugh. He probably noticed how easily affected I was—scratch that AM by him.

"Why you gotta make it so obvious it ain't no woman staying here?"
It's my first time coming to Dave's crib and it's giving very much bare.

"If you wanna move in with me just say that Lily."

"You'd think a gentleman would ask and not what for the woman to make the first move."