Part 65

Lily POV

"So when Am I going to meet the boo sis?" Daedae asked.
"Daysha slow your role y'all gon meet but can I enjoy a day with my sisters first please." I chuckled.
"Yeah I guess I'll give you today." She joked.

Daysha took her first flight in over three years yesterday and by herself at that

Daysha took her first flight in over three years yesterday and by herself at that. My mom had to push her flight back a couple of days and my dad was always booked for early in the next week. I'm so happy to have both my sisters with me after far too long. This just feels surreal. I was emotional asf too. Daedae had me crying and all when I saw her on the airport. Arlena tried to keep it G but I saw her eyes watering on the low. We're at Kaybeez right now, that's a rooftop restaurant in the city so you know it ain't cheap. A brunch date with my twin and our baby sis is worth the price though. Besides it's not like we do this often. Daysha is pretty much free from school right now. She just completed secondary school but decided she wanted at least a year break before she started searching for colleges. Surprisingly enough our parents were okay with it claiming by the time she's ready to go to school they should have already moved to the states permanently by then. I'm mad excited for all of us to live in the same country but it saddens me that it's not going to be in New York. I mean New York has always been home for me quite literally. Everything that I am and everything that I know is here and I'm not trynna be nostalgic at all. To leave Harlem, is one thing but to leave New York on a whole and all my friends is a completely different ball game. Let's not forget that I'm in a relationship with a nigga I was crushing on in freaking highschool. Sorry, but Dave doesn't give me long distance vybs and I'm not trying to be away from her either.
I would absolutely love to be close to my family and living under the same roof. Yes, I'm twenty two and most people my age tend to be living on the own but quite frankly I'm in no rush to put myself at an expense. I can be independent while saving myself the expense of rent and bills. I still provide for myself. I cook for myself. I take care of myself and I have nothing to prove to anyone. I've lived away from the rest of my family all of my life so of course despite my age I would leap for joy to change that but it's other things I need to consider too. I need to really weigh my factors and figure out what I'm going to do. The good thing about it is I have sufficient time to make a decision and I'm getting no pressure from my parents either.

After we enjoyed our delicious wraps and cocktails we took a drive to Brooklyn since Daysha wanted to link up with some of our cousins. They were more than happy to see us. We ended up spending the rest of the afternoon in Brooklyn.

Now back home, Daysha is in her room doing God knows what, Arlena is in the kitchen preparing dinner and I'm sitting in the living room waiting on my mans to come scoop me up. In the meantime I'm watching Kiki on IG live.

 In the meantime I'm watching Kiki on IG live