Part 13

Kiki POV

Tonight  Lori, Safi, myself and two other ladies we went to school with Alana and Elaina

Tonight  Lori, Safi, myself and two other ladies we went to school with Alana and Elaina.. twins. We're at one of East famous clubs Paranoia and to say the place is packed would be an understatement. It took forever to get service at the bar because of the number of people that were there and you would think there's only one bar in here.  We're on the dancefloor now and as much as I've been dancing I'm actually getting a little annoyed by the crowd. Sure enough I love to club but not when there's this many people in my feet. It annoys the shit outta me.

"It's too many people here I'm gonna find myself a spot to sit." I announced.

"Girl I'm with you on that" Lori said which didn't surprise me. Lori is more the introvert type so she doesn't particularly like large crowds like this. Safi and the twins stayed put saying they'll come find us later so we left in search of a spot to chill out.

"There go East." Lori noted pointing to him as he was about to pass by. I quickly caught up to him and grabbed his arm.

"Yo Sis, waddup?"

"Looking for a spot to chill. Why this place so damn crowded?"

"I ain't complaining that's more money for my pockets." He cheesed.

"Santana wassup?" He acknowledged Lori

"Hey East."

"I know with y'all here Safi somewhere around."

"She getting her groove on somewhere in all that crowd."

"Y'all wanna come up in VIP?" He questioned like I would refuse.

"Hell yea, let's go." He chuckled and lead the way.

If it's one thing I know for sure is that both lori and I probably regretted coming to here the moment we got to the section. The gang was all here Kaedan, Chris,Bully,Loco and Shooter.

"Well this is a disappointment" Lori mumbled watching Chris with some chick in his lap. I recognized most of the girls there. It was Kylie, Trixie, Brianne, Isabelle and Ronisha that chick I fought.

"Y'all just gon stand there or what?" East spoke up causing the rest to notice us. Chris starred at Lori in shock before shoving the girl off of him. She didn't even offer him anything other than an eye roll as she sat almost directly across from him. I followed suite taking a sit next to her and went straight for the bottle of hennessy.

"Well this just got interesting." Trixie said smirking at me. Deciding not to bother worry what that was supposed to mean I paid her no mind sitting pretty with Lori downing drinks and singing and chatting in our seats.

🎶Can't do buying all the bottles, that you can't do
'Posed to be shining, but she notice that my chain do
Late night sex, I wanna see what that mouth do
Yeah, bounce that ass, do it how your mama taught you
Real made nigga from the trenches, do no pimpin'
I got seven figures bouncin' in the car, it look like switches, uh
Let's have a drink out, after that, we can leave out
I leave the club, drivin' fast, baby, what that speed 'bout?