Part 34

Lily POV

🎶Don't make no senseHow I'm rappin' and I'm thugging, dogDon't make no senseI be getting all this money, dogIt don't make no senseThe way I'm steppin', dogIt don't make no sense, yeah

How I'm rappin' and I'm thugging, dog
Don't make no sense
I be getting all this money, dog
It don't make no sense
The way I'm steppin', dog
It don't make no sense, yeah

I feel like I'm Kodak Black in 2015
In the 'Vette with plenty killers, mixing molly with the lean
It don't make no sense, I catch a body on the scene
Just a minor in designer, I was robbing for some jeans
2012, I was only fourteen
I was serving dope fiends, I was selling Nomi
I do no flaggin', dog, been snappin', dog
And I'm Z'd up 'til thе feet up, I be zig-zaggin', dog
All I want to do is get a bitch and fuck her raw
All I want to do is hit a lick, thеn hit the mall...🎶

"Ouu you looking like these pretty black girls on pinterest. You know those you see when you search for graphic tee outfits." Safi complimented. "Thanks boo, I try sometimes." I shrugged earning a laugh from the girls.

Kiki got us outside tonight-well kinda. We're in the hood at some nigga's house party whose apparantly friends with Shooter and she was going with her mans and asked us to come too. I have nothing else going on so why not, luckily I caught a ride from Chris since he was leaving granny's house by the time I was done getting ready.

"The whole of Harlem up in this bxtch, how comes I never heard of this nigga Dukie?" Lori asked. "Because you don't be paying attention when your nigga speaks. Dukie that nigga that got thrown in the pen for robbing Tixie's Shoehab and allegedly killed Tixie." Safi explained to her sis. "Allegedly?" I asked because it's the way she said it for me. She just shrugged as if she couldn't care less whether he did it or not.

We walked over to the couch and it was niggas all over like not even a spot for my tiny ass to squeeze in. I rolled my eyes at the sight of the whores who were bolding suckin dick right infront of us. What kind of folks are up in this bitch anyway? This not like no regular party I been to in a hot minute and it not the type I would wanna be invited to either.

I made my way over to the kitchen because I definitely needed me some alcohol to keep up with the scenery. I poured a cup of punch and downed it like it was water, wrong mistake. It's always the sweet drinks that be fuccin you up but I needed the buzz. I poured myself another drink and turned to walk back to the girls when I bumped into a hard chest. "Damn watch it will you nigga." I said trying to wipe the little punch that fell on my hand.

"Now tell me what's someone like you doing in a place like this?" Something seemed too familiar with either the question or the voice behind it. I looked up and my knees nearly gave way either because of the fact that East was standing right infront of me or because of our close proximity.

"Ain't got no slick comeback this time, huh?" He smirked taking the cup from my hands with ease. He sipped my drink starring right at me making me uncomfortable as hell while I still stood there stuck on stupid. He smirked at me and licked his lips and I swear my knees almost caved in from the action.