Part 22

Naenae POV

"Can't believe you wore heels to go on a boat"

"Shar the heels can move, you know that right?"

"Whatever Nae, you could've really just worn a cute slipper or something but to each his own."

We took a little boat ride to get to one of our Aunt's houses. Our cousin is throwing a little party there just because and since we in Florida we thought why not slide through? The guys had no interest in attending so they all stayed at the hotel.. Derek included. I highly doubt they gon stay all day cooked up there though but we all hitting a strip club tonight and that they're probably looking forward to.

Now although my time here has been great so far. I am totally excited to go back to Atlanta because I miss my family so much. My aunt been talking to me often enough and my dad checks up on me some days even on facetime. I plan on getting lit every single day of this summer because the fun gon come to an end and imma have to go right back to school for another boring ass semester with some irritating ass lecturers. Lord knows I can't wait for this school shit to be over. I just wanna party hard, live my best life and make money. I wanna be on the big screens one day starring in movies. I want people to hear my name and freakout like when they see Halle Berry, Regina King or one of those boss black actresses. I'm definitely gon rep for the culture when I get to that level which I will one day I put that on God.

Danny POV

"You know moms ain't like you sitting on the island

"You know moms ain't like you sitting on the island."

"Don't worry bout that, I'm a gangster remember?"

"Daniel Brewster getcho behind off the damn kitchen island!" My mom sternly spoke as she passed us going into the living room. I hopped off so quick Dave started laughing at me.

"Whatever, ayo let's hit the beach with Kairi."

"Aight when?"

"Right now."

"Shitten me? Kairi still knocked out and I ain't in the mood to go anywhere right now. We'll go later today."

"Nah that won't work I got plans-