Part 102

Lily POV

"You can barely walk but you wanna be out here walking the damn dog

"You can barely walk but you wanna be out here walking the damn dog."
"Chris I'm not in the morning for your negative energy."
"Since when do I give negative energy?"
"You got the heart to ask bro?" I appreciated that he was here, as usual but mainly because I wanted someone to watch Reina. I needed to clear my head, I had alot on my mind and she wasn't giving me a break. Thankfully he came over with Lori so we left her in the crib with Reina and Corie, while we took a short walk in the neighborhood. I'm pretty certain I know why he's here. Unfortunately I don't have whatever answers he is looking for at least not right now. After all I can't even answer them for myself. I'm almost feel as lost I was yesterday and today is a better day. Today, my man opened his eyes. Today God showed me the light. Today my heart begins to heal but instead I feel overwhelmed.
"How you feeling?" He asked after some silence.
"I don't know." It was the truth and it couldn't get any simpler than that. I had no clue how I truly felt and that was that. This isn't a very session so I sure as hell wasn't about to explain the meaning of 'I don't know' to him.
"Fair enough."
"Hmm"
"Ion know how you feeling either and since you don't know for yourself I guess you can't tell me, huh." He chuckled. I didn't say anything because he clearly got common sense.
"Just breathe sis, that's all you got to do now. Everything gon fall in place. East just woke up, now you gotta hold the faith and ease up on yoself a bit."
"I get that and I will, I promise Chris."

After they left, I gave Reina a bath then took a quick one myself before whipping up some good tacos from Kiki's cookbook while she watched tv from her playpen. Let me just say anytime I'm in the mood to cook, my girl got me covered. All the recipes I have tried so far really be hitting the spot.

Satisfied with the outcome, I joined my babygirl in the living room to watch cartoons

Satisfied with the outcome, I joined my babygirl in the living room to watch cartoons. Once Coco Melon ended she was on her own because I really don't fw Peppa Pig like that so I got on my phone to occupy myself while I ate.

 Once Coco Melon ended she was on her own because I really don't fw Peppa Pig like that so I got on my phone to occupy myself while I ate