Part 33

Lily POV

"Girrl I am sooo sorry

"Girrl I am sooo sorry.Your idiot brother-

"Had to be Chris, I know you'd never have me waiting this long Lori." I said hopping into her whip.  "Ouu this my shitt! California Lovveeee" I sang to the Pac song and turned up the volume like it was my whip. Lori didn't mind though she just laughed at me before pulling off.

"So how's it been?" She asked glancing at me. "Girl I only been here a few days but I'm spending the weekend by my cousins in the Bronx. They been buggin me since I landed so you know I'm bout to be acting a fool." I said laughing along with Lori. "Word to ya nigga, he won't know what to do wit yo ass when he touch down." She joked. I had already updated Lori on my relationship status and Jordan hopefully coming to New York.
*Incoming Call from Bestfriend 🥰🤍*

Hey boo

Hey where you at?

Um with Lori, remember I said she was gon take me to-

Oh yeah damn I forgot my bad, so um I might be just a little late

How late is a little?

Not that late I promise

Well Okay no probs, I'll see ya later

Fasho Lily

*Call Ended*

"That was Kiki?

"Yeah said she's be a little late for our lunch date."

"She said why?"

"Nah she didn't, why?"

"Psht I bet I can guess why. She gon be doing the nasty."

"Girl nah she would've hinted at that and besides-

"Please you know it's true Lily. Shooter must've just popped up on her at the crib." She cut me off laughing.

"Shooter?"

"Yeah she be over at his crib so often lately. They got serious kinda quick if you asked me. Who would've thought those two would ever be a thing. Shooter don't even be cuffin bitches and for Keisha to even look that nigga way. I bet nobody saw that one coming." She said with a light chuckle. Meanwhile I was just stuck on stupid. Keisha been told me that she MIGHT like Shooter but not that she been staying at his crib and that they're actually dating! I didn't even know she ended things with Devon, I was under the impression that they were actually still together. I guess I was being kept out the loop on quite a few things.
——————————
"That was mad good, can't believe I just abandoned this spot. This used to be our place to grab some good soul food every Friday." Kiki said as we walked across the parking lot for Shooter's whip. Yet another thing I wonder about.