Part 4

Lily POV

It's been two weeks since my birthday and I have barely seen or spoken to Keith since

It's been two weeks since my birthday and I have barely seen or spoken to Keith since. Honestly, at this point I think he really is upset with me which he has no right to be. I constantly tell him that I'm not ready to go all the way with him. It's not like I don't trust him, although I actually don't fully trust him. You see since Keith became "Mr.Popular" at the school, he has a whole lot of girls after him now. He assures me that he doesn't pay them any attention but one thing Aaliyah Fenty is not, is dumb. I see the way Keith feels himself when the girls practically drool over him and I've noticed a change in his behavior. He's alot more cocky now and it disgusts me. I always said I hate a cocky nigga but this one I love so I gotta just deal with it I guess. There have been rumors that he cheats on me but unless I see any sign for myself I'm not going to pay attention to them because that's what causes problems in relationships when everybody knows your business and when you let rumours affect you. We have a month and two weeks left before summer vacation and boy am I ready to leave this place.

The girls and I have been planning a two week trip to Florida before we officially depart for the rest of the summer. Seeing that Shar's parents own not only a penthouse but a hotel in Florida we made the decision to make whichever one they make available to us our destination. She talked it over with them and thankfully they're fine with it. The trip is supposed to be us girls and our boyfriends so hopefully by then Keith stops being an ass and we're back on good terms.

"Fenty come on we got class girl!" Nae called out to me from by the door. I got up, grabbed my small backpack and locked up the room since Shar was someone with her boyfriend Isaiah.

----------------------------------------------
Keith POV

Me and some of the guys were just pulling up to the campus from the studio

Me and some of the guys were just pulling up to the campus from the studio. My best bud Isaiah been trying to do a little rap outside of school so I tagged along with him to the studio.

"There go your girl." He said motioning to Aaliyah who was walking across the parking lot with Reginae.

"I wonder where they coming from.."