Part 40

Lily

"The two of them are something else." Kiki said snapping the photo.

"Well this is probably awkward

"Well this is probably awkward. Your ex and his brother who just happens to be your boyfriend." There Arlena goes again.

"Trust me you didn't have to point it out. I'm fine with ignoring Justine's presence anyway."

"I'm just saying, you hate the guy but you love his brother. That sounds like a recipe for disaster."

"If I didn't know any better sis I'd say you're really against me dating Jordan."

"Oh I am sis. I can't imagine dating my ex's brother."

"I'm not trying to hear this right now. I got enough to think about."

"You still haven't asked Jay about that fight?" Kiki asked. I put her on to what happened or at least what East said happened and she confirmed with Shooter that they did indeed have a fight. We're at Jordan's dad house for a little get together he just randomly decided to have..perks of being rich i guess. As much as the situation is bothering me it would be totally inappropriate of me to bring it up now.

"Babe y'all good?" Jay asked looking at us.

"Well I'm straight." Kiki quickly said.

"Yeah we're good Jay." I assured him.
*Incoming Call from Danny 💙*

"Why Danny calling me?" I asked looking at the phone ring.

"Oh shit she said she was gon get on your ass for not inviting her. I told her our moves today and she said she asked you to come over and you never answered."

"Shitt I forgot to respond. I was helping Arlena cook when she texted, then I got caught up in getting ready after."

"Whose Danny?"

"Chris brown girlfriend." Well there's a description Kiki.

It was way too loud so I declined the call and shot her a text instead. Of course I apologized then asked Jordan if she could come over. He had no issue so I sent her the location and she ain't waste no time to tell me she was gon get ready.

"Well there's someone I ain't expect to see."