Part 46

Lily POV

"Well someone's in a good mood

"Well someone's in a good mood." I turned at the sound of my brother's voice but what I wasn't expecting was to see East standing next to him.

My brother walking in on me dancing to soca is normal but East seeing it was embarrassing. This is a total invasion of my privacy.

"Haven't y'all heard of knocking?"

"What's the point of knocking if the door is left wide open."

"Don't get smart with me Chris."

"Don't mind us we ain't staying long." I didn't expect them to be here long. I don't know why Chris doesn't just completely move in with Lori anyway. He practically lives there already. If he moved all his stuff to her apartment there would be no more run ins with East and I'd have my privacy back.

My grandmother called for Chris so he unfortunately left East in my presence.

"You got a weird taste in music."

"It's called soca and I may have been raised in Harlem but I still got Caribbean roots. It's literally Bajan blood pumping in my veins so this 'weird taste in music' shouldn't surprise you."

"My bad then. You seem in a better mood than I expected though for someone who just got dumped."

"You couldn't be any more blunt even if you tried East."

"My fault."

"Yeah no shit and I'm doing just fine thank you very much. Soon enough I'll be returning to school. I'm going to enjoy the rest of summer and program myself to stay focused and not be bothered about a petty breakup."

"Oh is that what it was a petty breakup? I already said pretty boy wouldn't have you for too long but I gotta admit I ain't expect y'all to breakup this soon."

"Please don't full my head with your bs right now East. You talk alot of shxt for someone in a relationship or whatever you call what you got going on with Millie aka 'Lu Lu'."

"Easy there ma, it almost feel like you attacking me and I been told you Millie and I ain't serious." He shrugged casually.

"Your little birthday post for her said something different on the gram." Why tf would I even say that. Sure it felt a little weird seeing the post but that was three whole days ago. It's not like I was bothered by it and I sure as hell don't have a valid reason for bringing it up.

"It ain't that serious ma. No reason to get all tight about it."

"Don't get it twisted East I don't give a fucc what you do or who you're doing-