Part 58

Lily POV

"I can't believe you did that shit for real

"I can't believe you did that shit for real. Girl I would've watched my bro go down cause ain't no way I'm gone swallow that shit." Danny said looking horrified.
"I done smoked it before and I ate edibles so I don't think it's that different. Plus when I saw the officer pull up I ain't really think twice." That was the truth.
"Look at you already giving ride or die vibes." She teased.
"Shut up Danny." I laughed.
She got back in the city lastnight and already brought me out to day drink this afternoon. My friends are alcoholics clearly. We been in Connecticut for almost an hour already. The time spent with Danny is always good though. I'm glad I met her when I did. She done got me caught up with her trip to LA and how she and Skylar allegedly rekindled a little friendship or whatever. I ain't mad at it. Skylar a whore, a dummy and a messy bxtch and Danny knows that so I suppose she know what she's doing. She claim they had a few good nights back in LA. As long as she's careful with this one it's all good because if they fallout I'm beating both they asses because Danny knew exactly what she was getting herself into and Skylar knew better than to mess with my friend.
"By the way I'm going to A$ap Rocky's party tomorrow night in the city. You down to tag along?"
"Nah I don't do the whole celebrity scene like that, unless it's with my mom."
"Not you sounding like a prude sis." Arlena joked.
"Girl bye, I could never be that. I'm just saying. I know quite a bit of celebrities but I've only held casual conversations with them. There isn't a celebrity that I'm actually friends with for me to be comfortable enough to just attend their party unless it's Normani, Dreamdoll, Riri or Jordan's dad."
"You said you don't know celebrities then went on to list four of them. How that work?" Danny questioned me looking confused.
"Right like if you don't wanna go just say that sis." Arlena said with a laugh.
"Dave is taking me out that night."
"And there it is folks! The real reason I'm being ditched." Danny said dramatically.
"You're not being ditched if I didn't agree to come in the first place." I chuckled.
"If she ditching you now Danny just wait till your bro start laying that pipe down on her."
"Okay we're not bout to go there Arlena. I do not need that image in my head fasho." Danny groaned.
"When will you let East hit sis?" I know Arlena wasn't being serious so I just went along with her games.
"Who knows maybe after our little date." I shrugged trying to keep a straight face.
"I would highly recommend against that. I saw what that did to Millie. I'm convinced it make you dumb crazy so I suggest you refrain for as long as possible." I don't know whether it was the serious tone or her facial expression but Danny had sis and I cracking up. The fact that she blames Dave dicc on Millie's ways is beyond me.

Four hours later, here I was in the kitchen cooking a good pumpkin soup while Arlena did the garlic bread. Our granny was busy watching tv in the living room not paying us any attention.  I left the pan on the stove and went upstairs to my room to take a quick shower. After a warm bath I joined Arlena in the kitchen and finished up my soup. I left it to cool off for a bit on the stove before putting everyone's bowl. I wasn't ready to eat since I cooked and just went to sit in the living room on my phone when I got an incoming call.
*Incoming Call from Lil Sis🥺❤️*