Part 78

Lily POV

"Nah this is real nice and cozy

"Nah this is real nice and cozy. I'm so proud of you Danny."

"Girl same. I can't believe I got my own crib, shit crazy man. My mom couldn't stop smiling when I told her I finally got a place."

"She probably was just excited to get rid of you." I joked.

"My father definitely felt that but I wanna buy a few toys and shit to keep here for whenever I have Kairi over."

"Aww look at you Aunty of the year."

"Yunno it pooh. I got my spot right in time too. My birthday right around the corner and honestly I don't even need anything else."

"That's amazing truly but speaking of birthdays does that mean you ain't doing nothing special?"

"Certainly not. Besides, this apartment ain't cheap and I spent enough on furnishing this place. We could probably go to dinner though, just us girls or we could even have it here kind of like a home welcoming type of thing."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Great so on that note imma start looking for an outfit because chile I still need to look good. This real last minute too. I hope em ladies better all be off that night I ain't playing that shit. Lori better find a babysitter from now or make sure that her mans stay indoors that night."

"I'll let Chris know he ain't got a choice." I said seriously and wasted no time in texting him either.

We stayed chilling at Danny's apartment for a while and I even helped her cook something to eat. After that she dropped me off home.

I cleaned my bedroom and tidied up the house before cooking for the second time today. I whipped up some soup for my granny but didn't eat out of it since I was still full. By the time I was done, I took a warm shower and got on my phone.

I was busy texting Shar and Reginae in the group chat when I got a call from Chris asking if I could babysit Corie tonight. It was last minute but I had nothing going on and I enjoy spending time with my niece so I agreed.