Part 7

Kiki POV

"You off today?"

"You off today?"

"That's the only reason I'd be dressed like this instead of that dumb uniform."

"Point taken so what's your plan for the day?"

"Why are you so interested? I ain't ask you for your taxi services today so don't worry bout it."

"If it was taxi services you'd be paying me sis"

"Whatever Kaedan. I'm waiting on Safi so you can on about your business." I waved him off.

"Yeah Weekes you can go on about your business" Safi said letting her presence be known. The person behind her is what I wasn't expecting.

"Weekes, waddup cuh?"

"Shit, just checking up on my sis Loco."

"Good to see ya Kiki" Jon acknowledged me.

"Likewise I guess" The three of them laughed at my response. I grabbed Safi's hand I pulled her into the shop with me leaving the guys outside.

"I don't think I will ever get why you pay someone to do your nails when you do a bombass job yourself

"I don't think I will ever get why you pay someone to do your nails when you do a bombass job yourself." Safi commented.

"Girl just tell me my nails cute and be done with it please" I joked.

"Yeah they cute or whatever but you could've done that yourself."

"I know"

"So you and Jon ..?"

"Good sex that's there's to it."

"Why don't y'all ever make it more than that?"

"Girl I tried a relationship with Jon once and it backfired in my face. Ain't nobody signing up for that shit again. I'm good with just getting dicced down, can't get disappointment there."

"Oh lord.."

"So what about you and Denzel?" She questioned.

Honestly I don't even know how to answer that. It's just been two months since he left and it's like a damn switch. Everytime I call him I feel like the vibe is off a bit. Then again maybe he's still adjusting to the new scenery or something. To make matters worse we've been arguing more than usual lately. It's all really just draining but I won't give up on him not after all the time invested in our relationship already. I love Denzel and no matter what I know he loves me and if it's one thing I know is that he won't ever cheat on me. The least I could do is have a little more faith and patience.