Part 19

Danny pov

"What y'all fools doing here?""We're waiting on our ride

"We're waiting on our ride." Zina answered Dave.
"Yeah we got a day pass at a hotel bro"
"So why you ain't drive?"
"Well considering that mom got her vehicle and I ain't own one, my options are kinda limited."
"Looks like our ride is here" Zizii said referring to the sound of a vehicle horn outside.
-------------------------------

"Girl you putting on weight""That's that happy weight boo""Yeah Chris getting you thick huh" she smirked

"That's that happy weight boo"
"Yeah Chris getting you thick huh" she smirked.
"I mean you already know. He going back  real soon so we be fuccin like rabbits lately" I joked.
"Okay enough information chile before I get all jealous"
"You know I love you too"
"If only I had you all to myself" she pouted playfully.

Eric is my longtime boyfriend. We met years ago and have really just been off and on since I was seventeen years. Eric is a good guy but because of what he does our relationship lacks trust and rightfully so considering he done cheated on me enough times than I'd like to count.

You see Eric is becoming bigger in the music industry. He has only been in it for a couple of years and he is literally one of the top R&B artists out right now. While the world knows him as Chris Brown, he's just Eric to me.

Our relationship is very much private. We've been spotted together more than I'd like already but we played it off and we're playing the just friends card. In fact he's one of the reasons I became popular. Theshaderoom posted me up so many times my followers shot up. Ever since I moved to Florida I've been pretty much cool with everybody I meet minus the bxtches who don't like me for no reason or those who hate me over a guy that I most likely barely paid any attention to.

The thing about Eric and I, despite people knowing that we're cool, close or whatever. Alot of persons still suspect its more to it than that as they should because of the number of shows I attended with him in the past. Luckily my parents aren't on social media so they don't really know about all that just that I have a friend who's a singer. Anytime Eric organized for me to attend a show with him I used Zina or Britney as my alibi.

Dave on the other hand might not know anything about Eric which I am more than grateful for. When eric and I started being posted on social media, my brother was locked up and it is way harder to lie to my brother than to my parents because he sees right through my bs. Even if I managed to keep our relationship from him he would've asked how I met Eric and all that shit. Let's not forget the age difference between Eric and I, it's like me dating one of Dave's friends. To some people that wouldn't seem that bad but for my overprotective brother it's a big deal. Dave would freak if he learned the truth which is why I plan on keeping this one from him for as long as I can.

Kiki POV