Part 16

Kiki POV

"You stay on that phone but can't answer a nigga text huh?""How the hell did you get inside Shooter?""Good to see you too Kiki

"How the hell did you get inside Shooter?"
"Good to see you too Kiki."
"What you want? I'm busy."
"Nah you ain't-
"Shooter Wooter!" Safi called out emerging from the bathroom.
"Ofcourse yo ass here. What y'all two up to?"
"Nothing, just chilling. Well I'm actually just heading out I got work in a while." She answered him.
"Take your bro with you" i said referring to Shooter.
"Damn she ain't want you here cuz."
"That got nun to do with me."
"Come on shooter, you probably making her feel uncomfortable she got a man you know."
"Ain't you got work to get to?" He asked. She mugged him but took her leave anyway because if they had to go back and forth shed be late for work.
I haven't seen Shooter since the day he some what claimed to..like me? Is that it? I don't know how I was supposed to take in what he said to me. Its like he likes me but doesn't want a relationship or if he doesn't like me he at least likes my vibe. It's confusing honestly. I don't understand the guy, hell I don't understand guys on a whole. I was on facetime with my actual boyfriend lastnight and the vibe was just so off. Then he goes on the gram and post us in his story while on the call and then post a photo of us from just before he travelled. I can't even bring myself to comment on the damn post. I'm so confused when it comes to Denzel.

One time we're almost the perfect couple. He's all over me showering me with gifts, taking me out and all of that typical shit and the next it's like a switch was turned on. Now he barely has time for me and the way hr talks to me is so weird. We'll be on a phone call and there will literally be times where its awkward silence which shouldn't be the case. It's crazy really and then on the other hand I have Shooter.

Shooter is such a pain in the ass. He not even all that in the face and yet he has bxtches lurking 24/7 practically ready to jumo his bones. I don't get it because they guy is 110% unapproachable. Shooter a goofball only around certain people and for some reason I happen to be one of the lucky ones to at least a glimpse of that sometimes.

Shooter is the complete opposite of Denzel. He wasn't born into a rich family and didn't get no damn scholarship got college. Hell, he didn't even make it to college. Shooter been gangbanging since highschool and the street life really did a number on him. I didn't know him before but I'm almost certain that the guy standing infront of me right now wasn't always this scary looking, cold and ruthless man. Shooter is the type of guy mothers warn their daughters to stay away from. The heartbreaker type, the get you in trouble type or worst get you killed type. It's still weird to me being somewhat friends with Shooter. I have every reason to stay away from him and East. I mean sure I know other street niggas obviously, in fact I'm cool with fairly a good hit of em from Harlem but still they don't compare tot he dynamic duo.

What's sad is after knowing all that, I still feel something for Shooter. I tried my best to play it off ad nothing, to ignore it as I should. I mean I'm still dating Denzel and we love each other.  This is just a phase we're going through. Plus even my twin warned be about  Shooter which proves how bad it would be to even entertain Shooter at all. I feel like such a bad person for feeling even the slightest thing for Shooter and even worse with the dirty thoughts I have when he's involved especially when we're alone or when he's pissed. For instance that time I got into a fight with that girl in front of him, Shooter was mad pissed AT ME might I add but the way he kept glancing over at me with such a mean in his face as he drove me home that night had me getting wet for him. I just couldn't get the image of all the things he could've done to me out of my head.