Part 95

Dave POV

"So y'all gon be here or in LA for Christmas? Cause Kiki planning a little lunch or sumn

"So y'all gon be here or in LA for Christmas? Cause Kiki planning a little lunch or sumn." Shooter asked.

"Nahhh not Shooter taking the backseat in his own crib. Who would've thought that I'd see the day. Fool talkin bout Kiki planning a lunch or sum'." Bully laughed out loud.

"You'd probably be pussy whipped like him if you got you some too Bully." Kaedan cracked a joke right back at him.

"You sound slow asf son. That ain't bout being pussy whipped, nigga scared for his life bout yo twin. Don't act like you don't know Kiki a little cray cray Weekes, your twin got our nigga on a tight leash."

"Who got Shooter on a tight leash?" Kiki appeared outta nowhere.

"His mama." Bully said quickly looking shook asl.

"Scary ass." Kaedan mumbled.

"Yeah aight, East you spoke to our girl? Where she at since the time?"Kiki questioned me bout Lily's whereabouts. The fact that she coming over with Danny let me know they ain't gon be here anytime soon cause they both take forever to get ready.

"Not in a while, give em time. You know your friends slow asl."

"Imma tell your girl and sister that you said that."

"Ouuu it's up East." Bully laughed as Keisha walked away and joined Karla and Lori in the living room.

Bout half an hour later Safi arrived with Keisha and Kaedan's half sister Cheryl. Still no sign of Lily and Danny so I shot em both a text. Lily answered with a pic of Danny driving saying they were on their way. How you end up more than two hours late to a Games Night is beyond me. It's like they had to scrub Danny crib with a toothbrush before they came here.

Danny and Lily got here with a bunch or snacks and food. Mind you this was a whole hour after they claimed to be on their way. The night was pure vibes though. Danny was drunk asf so I ended up having to drive her home while Lily drove my whipe back to the crib. Reina and Kairi spent the night by my folks so Lily and I enjoyed the house to ourselves. I took her in every position and had em legs shaking too. She already pregnant so ain't no need to pull out now. Her ass was still knocked out and snoring by the time I woke up.

I made her some of em chocolate chip pancakes that she and Kairi seem to like and did a little salad bowl. She been eating salad every morning since Kiki had her eating good while she was pregnant with em different salad dishes she would send her. It's either that or she would be eat avocado and toast or just a fruit bowl. I tidied up the house a bit because a nigga couldn't take a step without finding a toy on the damn floor. By the time I was done, Lily had woken up and was having breakfast alone in the kitchen.

I had a couple errands to run today so I would be busy and most likely wouldn't be back to later this evening. I was getting ready to reopen club Paranoia after that fire we had bout two months ago. Plus I had to meet with some investors and other folks bout two big donations I'm bout to make to my old apartment that will hopefully go towards renovations and the school feeding program I started in Harlem and Queens. Something bout making mad money be making a nigga feel like he on top of the world but giving it to some less fortunate be feeling mad good too.