Part 20

Danny POV

"This is legit my first time driving you""Shit crazy, you got a whole license out here""You know what's crazy? You going back to Millie

"Shit crazy, you got a whole license out here"
"You know what's crazy? You going back to Millie."
"Here we go"
"You knew this was coming"
"How could I not?" He chuckled.

One thing's for certain Dave's babymama is one of my least favourite people in this world. She hates me anyway so it works out perfect. This girl is the definition of a gold digger and she just straight not the right fit for my bro.

Millie used to constantly be at Dave's pockets and her excuse was she had no job. Girl bye, you could've been got a new job. She blames my brother for everything and never takes accountability for her actions which is the reason the broke up at some point.

When she got pregnant she went off on a customer and her boss let her go for it. This girl blamed her pregnancy hormones which turned into her blaming Dave for getting her pregnant like first of all sweetie it takes two to fucc unprotected. That shit was ridiculous got her to blame my bro. Naturally she couldn't pay her rent so Dave got her to live in an apartment he once lived in and paid the rent like every month.

That still wasn't enough though she kept asking him for shit like he was entitled to be spending or her ad if she forgot they were broken up at that point.

Once she gave birth they tried a relationship again. They had problems throughout that time with her lack of trust in him which is understandable because he did cheat on her once or twice. None of that is my concern though. My issue with Millie is her unexplainable hatred for me. This girl really hates me for no damn reason and what pisses me off is the hypocrite act she puts on when Dave is involved. She acts like she has no issue with me around Dave but this girl had literally dmed me bs before. I found that shit funny before so I just deleted it and continued on my business. The times I remember her visiting Florida with Dave, she forced Dave to stay in a hotel when our home literally has enough space for both of em. I know that move wasn't for privacy she just didn't 2ant to be around me but I couldn't care less because I didn't need her negative energy in my home.

"You can do better is all imma keep saying."

" •••