Part 117

Lily POV

"Girl so what the hell was that between Dave and that co-star of yours lastnight?"

"I don't even know what to tell you Arlena. Davinchi is real cool, a sweet guy altogether so I ain't take it for anything when he posted me on his story. People thought he was shooting his shot like that man ain't a young bachelor out here. I asked him straight up though and he said it ain't like that, he was just showing love. Dave felt some typa way by it and made a bold statement. Nobody knows we're not together so of course it looks like his feelings were valid-

"You don't think it was?"

"It was but I think he did too much. He could've really just ignored the post but it's whatever."

"You still had to be in set with the guy after all that. I would feel so awkward."

"Nah never that. He apologized thinking he caused a problem between me and my man. Tuh, if only he knew. I accepted his sincere apology even though it was unnecessary and that was that. We moved on and it was back to business."

"So what about you and Dave?"

"We're cool for the most part. I call him almost every night to speak to the kids but as for our relationship, well it's still at a weird place. Dave said he wanna move past all this and work on us. Of course I would want nothing more but actions speak louder than words he gotta show me that he mean it. I know he still in the streets."

"Damn, well I hope y'all can get back together for real. Y'all love each other man."

"Yeah but I just hope love is enough."

We stayed up watching movies until Arlena went home to her husband. I would've hit my babies up on facetime if it wasn't so late so I took a shower and just went to bed.

 I would've hit my babies up on facetime if it wasn't so late so I took a shower and just went to bed

"Shit not the Fenty twins throwin down in the kitchen man." Chris walked in all excited by the smell of food.

We're having a big family lunch today just because. Arlena and I did most of the cooking with a little help from Daysha. We spent a good while jn the kitchen so by the time all the food was prepared, I was tired and really not feeling to eat. Deciding to eat later, I watched everyone stack their plates while I joined them in the living room.