Part 80

Lily POV
"Okay Lily your Caribbean is showing. Why you gotta blast that shit through the house is my question."

"It ain't even that loud."

"Bestie you clearly have a hearing problem. I don't even know how you understand that shit like the accent and all."

"Daysha actually put me on to this nigga. He a real fine Trini and don't look nothing like what he sing."

"So he look mad good then because this shit is trash Lily."

I busted out laughing not just for what she said but because of her facial expression. Kiki looked dead serious.
She had the day off today so we decided to capture some content for our Youtube channel. We actually plan to vlog the entire day and it's going to be good especially since today is Danny's birthday. The weekend in Miami was turnt. We had the time of our lives going from boat ride to boat ride, plus the clubs were lit but we drank like fishes the entire weekend and best believe I ate my belly full too. We got back really early this morning. I got some sleep at home then got a ride from Chris who dropped me here. Shooter was here when I just arrived but he left much to Keisha's dismay. She thinks he still needs rest but you know men are stubborn. As far as he's concerned he good enough to stand then he good enough to work.

"You saw Skylar posted Danny on the gram?"

"You shitten me!? Nah I ain't following her. Lemme check it out."

"Don't bother, she deleted it already."

"Oh well, but last I checked she and Danny still weren't cool though. Danny was done done with her. Like she was really over it."

"I thought so to but the way she posted her up you'd think they sorted their shit out. What you need to do is see the tea on the shaderoom."

"That's crazzzyyy for real

"That's crazzzyyy for real. That girl need help or something." I laughed.

" I laughed