CH*93 (Creep)16+

*** This chapter contains some general talk of abusive threats. ***

Seokjin pov:

I open my eyes slowly and look around. My head is nestled on Joonie's lap. I turn to look at him smiling as Suga has his head resting against him and they are both asleep. I turn around as air ruffles my hair to find Hobi smiling at me. He is laying with his head in Suga's lap. They have their arms resting on us.

"Hey Hobi. It looks like everyone fell asleep. Do you know what time it is?"

He giggles and points to the clock.

"Oh 4:40, but it dark already? I know it was after two when we finished eating..."

I stop as he shakes his head at me. I feel my eyes widen as I sit up quickly realizing.

"It's 4:40 in the morning! We slept here all night?"

Hobi sits up too and puts his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh, yes we slept here all night. Quiet down though don't wake them."

I nod as he moves his hand to my shoulder. We look around the room. Joon and Suga shifted closer to each other and have matching frowns on their faces. Seems my outburst wasn't enough to wake them but was enough to make them uncomfortable. I lean over and kiss them both on the forehead. I feel Hobi wrap his arm around my waist as I lean back from them. They settle more frowns now gone. I look over my shoulder at Hobi as he continues to hold me. He leans down and kisses me. I smile as he pulls back. We seem to get more and more comfortable with each other as time goes by. I look at him as he squeezes my hand. He nods in the direction of the kitchen and I nod getting up to follow him. I look back making sure everyone is still asleep. Smiling, I continue into the kitchen.

Hoseok pov:

I grab Jinnie by the hand and pull him into the dining room.

"So, since we're the only ones up and we slept so long, why don't we make breakfast?"

"That's a good idea. I was going to use the left-over kimchi and make kimchi fried rice. We can top it with fried eggs and have pancakes on the side. What do you think?"

"That sounds awesome!"

Seokjin pov:

We move into the kitchen peaking at the guys as we get to work. It doesn't take long to get everything going. Once I finish the batter Hobi gets started on the pancakes while I finish the fried rice. We both look over as we hear a throat clear.

"Good morning, I guess. We were really tired huh?"

I smile at Kook as he rubs his eyes looking around.

"Can I help with anything?"

I shake my head as I move to grab the eggs from the fridge.

"Everything will be ready soon. Do you want to grab the guys and you can set the table?"

He nods turning to go into the other room. I smile turning to the counter. I gasp as arms wrap around my waist and I'm wrapped in a back hug. I feel lips against my hair as the arms squeeze tighter.

"Sorry about that. This is a better good morning."

I feel my cheeks heat as Kook releases me turning to Hobi to give him the same treatment as he flips pancakes. He releases him with a smile before walking out of the kitchen. Hobi looks at me with wide eyes. We both turn back to our tasks with blushing faces. A few minutes later I squeak feeling a new set of arms wrap around me. I turn to look at Tae as my mouth drops open. These two I swear.