CH*104 (A New Dawn)

Yoongi pov:

I wake up inhaling the scents of marshmallows and strawberries. I lift my head opening my eyes to realize I had laid my head on Hobi's chest, and my face had been buried in Tae's hair. I smiled as I yawn wondering what time it is. I startle and turn as the door opens. I look to see Jin walk in with Joon following close behind him. My eyes widen as I look back at the bed just realizing they were both gone. I hear a giggle and look at Kook as he smiles at me.

"You didn't realize they were up, huh?"

I smile shaking my head as I reach down and tickle him. I stop when he grabs hold of my hands leaning up to peck his lips. He flushes as he smiles at me.

"Come on guys. Breakfast is almost ready. Let's eat so we can get ready to head to the office."

"Okay Joon. You want me to wake the sleepyheads?"

I turn around as arms wrap around my waist from behind. I smile shaking my head as Jimin kisses my cheek.

"No need, seems the sleepyheads are already awake."

I glance at Jin before turning back to look at every one. Indeed, everyone is awake and looking at me.

"Oh, okay. Good morning, everyone."

I feel my own cheeks heat as they laugh. Jin comes to stand in front of me. He smiles at me before climbing onto the bed and onto my lap. He looks at me running his fingers through my hair. We turn to watch our three youngest get Hobi to his feet. Tae and Kookie pull each of his hands while Jimin giggles pushing on his back. They laugh as he stumbles forward causing Jimin to also lose his balance. They all end up in a pile on the floor laughing their heads off. I shake my head as I wrap my arms around Jinnie. Joon comes and sits next to us as we watch the guys play wrestle on the floor. I watch as Tae pins Kookie. The three of us chuckle as he immediately gasps before scrambling to his feet.

"Yeah um, naked wrestling is probably not something you want to start before work."

I watch as Tae turns to Joon at his statement with a red face. He gulps before glancing at Kook and turning to walk out of the room. I watch as Jimin laughs and grabs his and Tae's clothes from the night before and follows after him. I duck startled from watching Hobi hand Kook his shirt as material blocks my view. As my vision clears, I see Jin smiling as Joon pulls my shirt down over my head. I shake my head as we maneuver around as they help me get dressed.

"We'll take showers and get dressed officially after breakfast. The cinnamon rolls should be cooled off enough to eat now."

I smile as I follow him and Joon out as I notice the Kook and Hobi have already disappeared. A beautiful start to a beautiful day.

Taehyung pov:

I can feel the pout on my face even without anyone saying anything about it. I'm not even sure why I'm pouting at this point. I'm sitting perched on Hobi's lap with my legs spread over Jimin and my Feet resting on Kookie's lap as he rubs my feet. We ended up here after Hobi threw me over his shoulder; after Jimin and I got dressed as we were walking out of my room. I look at Jimin as he pecks my lips bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Why are you still sulking?"

I look at him as he smiles at me. I shake my head, softly smiling myself.

"I'm not. At least I'm not now. Do you guys want to get the table set for breakfast? They should be down soon. It looked like everything was already ready."

"Nope. Stay where you are. We're going to eat in here anyway."

I frown at Yoongs words as I look at Jin and Joon as they walk into the kitchen. Yoongi soon follows behind them and I look at the guys.