CH*39 ( Passing the Time )

Taehyung pov:

We walk into our suite and get comfortable on the couches again. I see Kookie grab hold of the blanket so we can snuggle together while we watch the movie. As I smile at him, I catch the triad getting into their usual position of Jimin draped over them. I smile but frown a bit as I see Jimin shiver. I look over to Kook who saw and is frowning as well. I get up and walk into our room grabbing the comforter for the sofa bed. I walk over and hand it to Jimin who smiles and drapes it over them. I resume my prior seat on Kookie's lap.

"So, any suggestions for a movie? I was thinking maybe an action film?"

I am surprised when Yoongi laughs.

"I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe that way none of us gets riled up and we make it to the meet up later."

We all share a laugh at that. I watch as Taehyung grabs the remote and pulls up Netflix. I hear Kookie gasp behind me as I pull up the action list.

"Oh, Iron Man is in that one. I love Iron Man!"

I giggle at his cuteness.

"That's the Avengers. Have you never seen it?"

"No, I have watched all the Iron Man movies but not any of the others. Are they good?"

"I love all the Marvel superhero movies! I'm surprised you haven't seen them since you love Iron Man."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek. I can't help it. I look over at the triad.

"How about you guys, up for some Avengers action?"

"Sure, we've seen it, but it has been a long time, so I don't remember everything that went on. There is an entire series that involves all the characters. Not today but maybe we can have a marathon one day and watch them all?"

I hear Hobi laugh at Jimin's suggestion.

"Jiminie, there are a lot of movies to watch if we do that. We would have to start on Friday and hope to finish it by Sunday if we do nothing else but watch.

I watch as Jimin blushes and nods. I feel as Kookie squeezes my waist pulling me close.

"That sounds like fun, maybe after we have settled into our new home, we can do exactly that. Make a weekend movie party of it and invite Namjoon and Seokjin to join us."

"So, we'll make it a plan. Instead of a housewarming we'll have a movie weekend party."

I laugh with the guys as I start the movie.

Jungkook pov:

"Wow that was awesome! They make a great team. I can't wait to watch all of the movies and find out how they got together and learn all about them!"

I'm bouncing in my seat a bit and feel Tae more than hear him as he chuckles at me. I can't help it I'm excited.

"Kookie you really love superheroes huh?"

I smile and look to see everyone smiling at me. I feel my cheeks heat up and know I must be blushing.

"Hey what can I say, they are a bunch of bad asses that save the world. Where can I go wrong?"

I feel my cellphone vibrate in my pocket and Tae shifts as he feels it too. I take out my phone to see a text from Jin. I show it to Tae, and it reads, "Hey Jungkook. We are looking forward to seeing you guys today. Can you touch base with everyone and let them know we will send a car to pick you guys up at 5pm? Let me know if there are any problems or if you need to reschedule for any reason. I understand since its short notice on the timing." I look at the time and see its already 4:30pm.