CH*51 (OT7 Truth or Dare) 16+

*** This Chapter contains an adult game details and kissing. ***

Namjoon pov:

I have to laugh as I hear Jimin's question for Tae. I'm wondering if I should go grab the Goose bottles again as I feel Jinnie turn to me.

"Joonie want to help me get the bottle and shot glasses?"

"Sure, but let's get the other bottles this time."

He laughs as we get up.

"We'll be right back guys going to grab some bottles for us."

I grab the case of Absolut from the kitchen as Jin grabs the shot glasses.

"I'll also get the blankets just in case."

"No Jinnie if it looks like we need those I'll stop the game. I need you alone in our room tonight."

I watch as his cheeks turn pink and he gulps.

"Ah ok Joonie."

We walk back into the room and place everything on the table.

"Do you guys take shots while you play or just penalty shots?"

I look over at Jimin since he started the game.

"Penalty shots but I'll take a shot of that. You have so many flavors."

He comes over to grab a bottle and a shot glass. He turns to show the bottle to the others.

"Anyone else?"

I watch as everyone looks around and nods. Suga rubs his hand over his face as he sits there with his shirt open. Jimin pours three shots then hands the bottle to Tae as he walks over. He pours shots for him and Kookie then I take the bottle back and pour shots for Jinnie and I. I look around after downing my shot to see everyone drink theirs.

"Well Tae. It's on you what do you pick?"

He turns to Jimin and shakes his head.

"Truth."

"Hmm okay. Well we are all comfortable with each other so I will just ask whatever. Tae do you have any bedroom kinks?"

I watch as Tae chokes on air and looks over at Kooks. I hear Jimin laugh.

"You can always take the penalty shots, but I thought that one would be easy."

Tae looks at him and shakes his head.

I watch as he looks at Kook and then rubs his neck sheepishly.

"Um I have a daddy kink."

I look over to Kook to see is face redden and he looks at Tae with wide eyes.

"A daddy kink what is that?"

I watch as Tae chuckles.

"When I'm being the dominant one it turns me on to be called daddy."