CH*79 (Perfect Night Out)

Namjoon pov:

I walk into the hotel with Jinnie and we head over to the restaurant. It is almost five o'clock and we are so excited to see everyone. It's weird to know someone for such a short time but be so happy about seeing them again. I look down at Jinnie as he squeezes my hand to find him smiling and looking at me.

"I missed them too Joonie. We are going to have so much fun tonight!"

I smile as I lean down and kiss his cheek. He giggles and wraps his arm around my waist. I look over at the elevator as it opens to see the guys walk out. I feel my smile widen as they see us and rush over. I'm even more surprised when Jinnie and I are engulfed into a huge hug as they all huddle around us. I laugh as they let us go.

"At least we know we aren't the only ones who missed you guys today. Let's head inside so we can get a table."

They laugh and we walk into the restaurant together. It's beautiful inside. The lighting is soft, and music plays softly. It's not crowded. I look around as we stand at the sign and wait. I laugh as I read over the sign. I look over to see the guys looking at me. I point to the sign to explain my laugh. I smile as they too laugh after reading the sign.

 I smile as they too laugh after reading the sign

"That's awesome!"

Jinnie laughs again as a server walks over to us.

"Good evening gentlemen. Are we dining together this evening?"

"Yes, please we need seating for seven."

"Absolutely. Would you gentlemen like to make your way to the bar and grab a drink while I get your table ready?"

I look around meeting the guys eyes and smile.

"That sounds great, thank you."

I squeeze Jinnie's hand as we walk over to the bar with the guys. I look around. There are a lot of beautiful bottles.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Simon

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Simon. What can I get for you?"

I take a minute to look around. No one says anything as they too look at the bottles and the drink list.