CH*57 (Happy Morning) 18+

***This chapter contains detailed descriptions of a three-way hand job. ***

Hoseok pov:

I open my eyes hearing soft conversation. I look over to see my mates are awake and talking softly to each other. I am still snuggled into Yoongs chest but find either I or Jimin grasped each other's hands at some point. I squeeze his hand and kiss Yoongs chest simultaneously letting them know I'm awake too. They look at me and smile.

"Good morning my loves. How did you guys sleep?"

"I slept like a baby does after having a warm bath and good meal."

I laugh at Jimin's response and shake my head. I look at Yoongs who is laughing too.

"I slept as I always do when I can snuggle with you guys laying on me, great. How about you?"

I look at them both and smile.

"I slept great too. Pleasantly relaxed."

We all laugh at that. I am plenty comfortable laying in bed with my mates. We haven't had time like this in so long. Though I know we will be busy when our news jobs start officially, I am looking forward to more mornings like this. I snuggle closer to Yoongs body and gasp in surprise. He looks over at me.

"What's wrong? Are you still sore?"

"A little but that's not what surprised me. I have a morning hard on. I'd have thought after last night I would not want to have any kind of action for a few days."

I look over at them as they chuckle. I hear Jimin giggle as he pulls back the covers showing me, they too have morning wood.

"I think our bodies are just playing catch up for all the time we've missed."

I shake my head at him as Yoongs and I laugh at his comment.

"Guys I'm well rested but I don't think I can take any more action right now. I don't want to make the soreness worse you know. How are you doing Jiminie, any soreness?"

I watch as he grimaces as he shifts moving closer to us.

"Yeah, I'm a little sore too. I guess we can just let them go down on their own. It's not like we haven't had to before."

I nod and look up at Yoongs.

"Well we can do that, but I have an idea if you guys don't mind"

I look at him in curiosity. I look over at Jimin and see his face mirrors mine.

"What do you have in mind Yoongs?"

I watch him as he looks around. He pulls away from us and sits up. Jimin and I sit up too as we watch him get up from the bed. He walks over to the bedside table and picks up the bottle of lube and shows it to us.

"We can go back to our teenage years and rub them out but with a twist."

I tilt my head and watch him as he climbs back onto the bed. He takes my hand putting the lube down and sits me with my back against the headboard. He then spreads my legs and grabs Jimin's hand moving him as well. He piles pillows next to my leg and sits Jimin in front of my leg and leans him back against the pillows, so he is supported by my leg and the pillows close to the headboard. He then moves himself, so he is positioned in front of my other leg and Jimin's. This effectively moves our pelvis's close to each other, our legs forming a trangle.

"Are you guys comfortable sitting like this?"

I look from Jimin to him as we nod in response. I grab for the bottle as Yoongs reaches for it. I have just opened it, when we all turn to look as we hear a knock on the door. I look at my mates and then over to the door.

"Um, Hi yes?"

"Good morning. I just wanted to let you guys know breakfast will be ready in an hour."

"Oh, ok we will be down in a little while. Thanks, Jin!"

I hear him chuckle as he walks away. I turn to frown at the guys and shake my head.

"I wonder if he knows we're up to something in here."

I look over at my mates as we laugh.

"Probably."

I smile at Jimin. I gasp and look over at Yoongi as he pours lube over my member. I hadn't even felt him take it. I watch as he does the same to Jimin and himself. I take a deep breath feeling a little awkward to be about to touch myself in front of my mates. I mean we of course have rubbed our members in front of each other but usually that's in preparation for something else. I look over at Yoongs as he laughs.

"I see that look Hobe but remember I said with a twist?"

I nod and my breath hitches as he places a hand on my member and Jimin's. I hear Jimin's breath hitch as Yoongs strokes us simultaneously. I whimper as I watch Jimin wrap a hand around my member with Yoongs hand and they stroke me simultaneously, as Jimin reaches for Yoongs member with his other hand. My mouth drops open in a moan as I reach out to wrap my hand around his and Jimin's hands as well. We are effectively working together to give each other double handed hand jobs. We move together tightening and stroking each other. We increase our pace without words. I throw my head back as I moan.

"Ahh ...oh this does...ngh...feel very different...then anything...ahh...I ever did in high school...shit!"

I hear Jimin cry out as his hip begin to rise as he thrusts into our hands. I look down at my own hips to see they are moving of their own accord. I feel my stomach tighten as my orgasm approaches fast. I pant and moan as I feel them increase their pace, I increase mine. I throw my head back with a cry as I cum all over their hands and my stomach. I hear equal cries from both of them shortly as they cum too. I whimper as I feel them continue their movements and I continue mine. Our members still hard and apparently enjoying the touches as much as we are.

"Ahh...fuck...I ...shit I'm going to cum again!"

We stroke each other faster as we continue to moan and cry out our chests heaving together as we try to breathe. I hear Yoongi scream out as he cums again. Jimin and I are too far gone to stop stroking him and he pulls his member from our grasp after he rides out his orgasm. My hand kind of flops around with nothing to do and I feel Jimin grab hold of it. He squeezes it as he screams out and cums again. He backs up pulling his member from our hold and rests his forehead on the bed panting as he comes down from his orgasm. He doesn't stop the motion of his hand on my member as I feel another orgasm cresting.

"Ohh fuck!"

I scream out as I cum again trembling at the strength of it. I put my hand over theirs to stop their motion as I pant and all but collapse against the headboard. I feel as Yoongs lifts my head taking my lips in a deep kiss. I whimper into the kiss still pulsing from my orgasm. He pulls back from me breaking the kiss as my chest heaves. I hear Jimin giggle and we both look over to find him still curled up in front of us.

"Jiminie, you ok?"

I gasp out needing to know. He lifts his head and smiles as he looks from me to Yoongi.

"I don't remember cumming so hard when I did it."

We all laugh at that as I nod in understanding. I look as Yoongi moves closer to me and pulls Jimin up out of his ball. He pulls him in as we hold each other. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Nope I don't either but I'm not complaining. I think everything is more intense when it comes to us."

I nod in agreement as I watch him take Jimin's mouth kissing him passionately. I wrap my arm around him as I sit up a bit and wrap my other arm around Jimin as they break the kiss. Jimin smiles at me as he leans in and kisses me deeply. He giggles as he pulls back breaking the kiss. He looks around at us and laughs.

"Well we need to clean up again. How about we take a quick shower and join the others for breakfast?"

I look at Yoongs who is smiling and nodding.

"Sounds like a great idea Jiminie."

We get up all heading to the bathroom. We take a hot relaxing shower together and get dressed. Jimin and I laugh as we meet Yoongs at the door each taking one of his outstretched hands as we head down to breakfast.