CH*77 (Breakfast of Champions)

Taehyung pov:

I wake up slowly cuddled in Kookie's arms. I take a minute just to breathe him in. Who knew the night would have turned out like it did? I shift and release myself from his hold. Turning and standing up I gasp. I look down at myself feeling the familiar soreness as I make my way into the bathroom. We fell asleep again before taking any time to head this off. I glance back at the room wondering how long it will be before Kookie wakes up. I'll run us a bath, I'm sure we will both feel better then. I turn on the water and add some oil and bubbles. I hum as the light fruity scent fills the air. Just as I turn off the water, I hear Kook groan as he walks into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry love. This should help though."

I say pointing to the bath. He smiles at me and nods. He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist kissing me softly. He rests his forehead against mine as we just stand there. He lets me go and walks over and picks up the glass turning on the sink and filling it with water. He picks up the bottle of pain pills as I step into the tub. The water is perfect. He walks over as I settle into the water and hands me the glass and two pills. I smile up at him as I take them handing the glass back. He takes his own pills and sets the glass on the sink before climbing into the tub. I make space for him to settle between my legs and wrap my arms around him as he leans back onto my chest. We both sigh in contentment. We take our time soaking in the water and I watch as he spreads his legs bending his knees. He shifts sitting up and grabbing the loofah adding liquid soap. I watch as he starts to turn to me.

"No, why don't you wash yourself while I wash your hair. Then we can switch, and you can do mine while I wash."

He smiles at me and starts to wash. I get up on my knees behind him and grab for the all in one shampoo and conditioner. I squirt some into my hand as he leans back and wets his hair in the water. I lather up his hair as he continues to wash. Once he's done washing, I remove the faucet and turn on the water rinsing him off. After his hair and body are free of suds, I turn the water off and set the faucet down. I ring some of the excess water from his hair loving the feel of his wet hair in my fingers. He smiles as he turns to look at me standing up so we can switch spots. I watch as we mirror each other's previous movements and I start to wash as he cleans my hair. His fingers feel so good rubbing over my scalp. I smile thinking how wonderful it will be to do this every morning when we don't have to rush anywhere. He catches my smile and smiles himself.

"This is so nice. Hopefully, we will have plenty of morning like this at home."

I laugh nodding and watch as he frowns.

"What's so funny?"

I shake my head and kiss his cheek as he reaches for the faucet turning the water on to rinse me.

"It's just that I was just thinking the same thing."

His smile returns and I lean back so he can rinse all the soap off of me. We get out and work together to dry each other and our hair. After a few minutes we walk back into the room and both stop as we look at the bed. He shakes his head and looks at me.

"How about you grab our clothes while I strip and remake the bed?"

I chuckle and nod in agreement walking over to our closet. I stand looking at our clothes for a minute before turning back to him.

"Hey, I know we're meeting the guys later for dinner. Do you want to just throw something on now or get dressed for the day?"

"Well, since we don't know what we're doing before dinner, we can get dressed for the day. I know Jin and Joon went into work this morning, but did they say if they were checking out or not?"