CH*78 (Learning)

Hoseok Pov:

We walk into our suite and I go put our food in the kitchen. I feel arms wrap around my waist and look over to see Yoongs smile up at me. I lean over and place a kiss on his cheek. He releases me and I take his hand as we walk back into the front room joining Jimin on the couch. I look over at Tae and Kooks to see them huddled up together on the couch. I feel Yoongs wrap his arm around me and I reach over pulling Jimin into our laps. He giggles and plants a soft kiss on my lips. He then looks at Yoongs and leans over giving him the same treatment. I close my eyes sighing in contentment. I smile at Tae as I look over and see him pull Kook onto his lap.

"Is there anything you guys want to do while we wait?"

Tae shrugs and looks at Kook who turns to me and shakes his head. Kook smiles as he looks from Tae then back to me.

"I'm really excited about dinner tonight and to move into our new place tomorrow. I'm also excited to have you guys stay over. Is there anything you guys might want to do tomorrow?"

I look over at my mates as I take a deep breath. I love spending time with the guys. I'm just not sure how I feel about them having to house us for the night because of me. I look down and play with my fingers. I feel Yoongs and Jimin as they grab my hands. I look up at them as Jimin shakes his head at me.

"You know this isn't your fault Hobi."

I sigh as I feel Yoongs pull me closer, bringing Jimin closer as well.

"He's right Hobe."

I look over at Tae as he clears his throat.

"What's going on guys? What's wrong?"

"I...don't get me wrong. I love spending time with you guys. I just... your first night in your new home should be spent with your mate. I'm sorry you have to put us up for the night so I can feel safer. It's not fair to you guys."

I watch as he turns to look at Kook and then back at me before Kook gets up and Tae does too. They walk over and look at all of us before sitting on the floor at our feet taking my hands from my mates. Kook surprises me by kissing my hand. I watch as his cheeks flame and he looks at Tae who smiles at him.

"Ah, I'm not exactly sure why I did that."

I feel my own cheeks flame as I look at my mates and then at Tae.

"It's natural Kookie. You were offering comfort. The funny thing is I felt the urge to do the same thing but stopped myself since, well I like my head on my shoulders."

He chuckles and reaches over to rub his hand up and down Kooks back.

"Guys don't feel bad or deny your instincts. I surprisingly am not angered or jealous of the fact that you want to comfort my mate. It's very different from when we first met. I think our new bond has a lot to do with that. I think we will see different things as this bond grows. My suggestion is don't fight it. If you are unsure of something just ask us and we will do the same. Does that sound okay?"

I watch as Tae nods and pulls Kook to sit in his lap as he leans his head on my leg. I look at my mates to see them smile down at him. Then my gaze shifts to Kook. He frowns as he lays his head on Tae's chest. I look over at Jimin as he looks down at Kook.

"Kook what's wrong?"

He looks up at Jimin and shakes his head.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just a little confused by my feelings. My bear is not bothered by the fact that Tae is so close to you right now. It's much different from before. A few days ago, I would have wanted to throw him over my shoulder and...well it's different."