CH*6 (Attraction)

Jungkook's pov:

I walked for a little while. I couldn't get Taehyung off my mind. I couldn't figure out why. I mean yes, he was handsome. Yes, okay very handsome. I have known I was bisexual for quite some time but what are the chances he is too? Very slim, I'm sure he probably already has someone. Wow get it together Jungkook, you don't even know him, and you will be working together. Not to mention we will be sharing a room for the night. I shook my head to clear it remembering I was on a walk to find breakfast. I'm in luck a little way down the street there is an IHOP. I know he said no but I think I will bring my food back and get something for Taehyung too.

"Welcome to IHOP, would you like a table for one?"

"No, actually can I make an order for takeout?"

"You sure can, here is a menu. Just let me know when you're ready."

"Thank you I will."

I looked over the menu and decided to get the breakfast sampler with pancakes and sirloin tips, hash browns, and eggs with pancakes. I figured we could just share the two platters.

"Have you decided what you would like to order?'

"You have perfect timing yes I have."

I placed my order and waited for the food. Once the food was ready. I paid the bill and made my way back to the hotel. When I got there, I spotted Jimin talking to another staff member in the corner. They seemed to be in the middle of a heated discussion. The man he was talking too had mint colored hair, but it fit him surprisingly. I walked to the elevator where I saw him hug Jimin before heading to the door.

"Hey Jungkook, hold up a minute."

"Hey Jimin, what's up?"

"Just wanted to remind you of your company, but it seems like you brought enough food for two? So, no reminder necessary hmm?"

"No Jimin, I remember and after my own experience yesterday I figured he will probably be hungry and then tired so I figured I could help with the food."

"Mmhmm, I'm sure you can help him get a good night's rest as well." He said while laughing at me.

"Jimin! No, it's not like that!" I said while feeling my cheeks blaze.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that."

I walk away from Jimin and get onto the elevator. I head up to the third floor and walk to my door. Once there I open the door and walk-in. I look around and see Taehyung standing in front of the window looking at the view. He really is a beautiful man.

"Hi Taehyung, I'm back. I know you said no but I decided to bring back two platters. I figured you may be hungry by now and we could share them? Why don't you get yourself something to drink and join me at the table while I unpack the food."

I turn around and head to the table without waiting for a response. I feel my cheeks start to blaze as I feel his gaze on me. Why am I so sensitive to this man? Come on get it together Jungkook.

 Why am I so sensitive to this man? Come on get it together Jungkook