CH*58 (Breakfast and Planning)

Namjoon pov:

I look over at Jinnie as he walks into the kitchen laughing. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I just knocked on the guys door and I don't want to assume but as no one actually opened the doors an hour might not be enough time for them to be ready to come down."

I shake my head as he walks over to me. I wrap my arms around him and lean in to kiss his lips. We stand there just enjoying each other for a few minutes. I pull back and look at him with a smile.

"It's a good thing we didn't rush then hmm."

I watch as his cheeks flame and he giggles burying his face in my chest. I back away as we move to get out the things we need for breakfast. I take a seat and watch since I know he won't let me help.

Seokjin pov:

I look over at Joonie as he takes a seat. I'm glad he did not offer to help. I love my mate, but he is a disaster in the kitchen. I chuckle to myself as I begin to mix the waffle batters.

"Joonie can you pull out the waffle irons for me and set them up on the counter?"

I meet his eyes as he gets up to do what I asked. At least I know from experience he will be fine with that. I leave the batters to rest as I turn on the ovens and prepare the pans of meat. Once those are done, I set them in to cook. Then I place the first of the waffles in the pans to cook. I decide to make plain and chocolate waffles. We have an assortment of toppings so everyone can top their own. I look over as the Taekook couple walk in holding hands. I smile over at them as they look at me and Joonie.

"Good morning guys. Did you sleep well?"

I laugh as they look at each then blush looking away. I feel Joonie come close and wrap his arms around my waist as Tae wraps his arms around Kook. He looks up meeting my eyes.

"We slept well. Thank you. How about you guys?"

I look down as I feel my own cheeks flame. I glance over at Joonie to see him looking at me. He responds to Tae.

"We slept good too."

I laugh as I elbow him and turn back to making breakfast. I hear the guys settle around the counter. Kook walks over to me.

"Do you need any help?"

I shake my head as I look at him.

"No, but thank you. The main things are already cooking. I just have to get the waffles done then I can scramble some eggs for us."

He nods and goes to the table to sit next to Tae. I watch as Tae looks over at him and pouts before grabbing his waist and pulling him into his lap. Kook shakes his head at him and kisses his pout away. Tae smiles and connects their foreheads. I am glad to see they are so comfortable around us. I turn to remove the waffles and put more batter in. As I do, I hear the triad come into the room. I close the last iron and turn to them to see Jimin swat Hobi in the chest and Suga chuckles shaking his head at them. I wonder at the private joke but decide not to ask as I see Jimin's cheeks flame. He turns to us with a smile.

"Good morning everyone."

I look over at Joonie as he responds.

"Good morning. Did you guys sleep well?"

I laugh as Hobi looks at his mates and blushes. Suga wraps his arms around both of their waists as he looks over at Joonie.

"Very well, thank you. Did you guys have a good night?"

I turn around to busy myself with the waffle topping as I feel my face flame. I feel Joonie's gaze on me as he chuckles.

"We had an awesome night and morning if I may add."