CH*72 (Relaxing)

Jimin Pov:

I am giddy and excited at our newfound bond. It's not everyday where you find the people you belong with. I look around at the guys as we huddle up together on the couch. My eyes lock with Hobi's and he smiles even brighter. I am so glad to see he feels safe. He understands now more than ever that he is important. I giggle as an idea comes to mind. I'm just a curious mochi as I look around at everyone. I feel Hobi gasp behind me and look at him as he chuckles.

"Jiminie don't."

I look at him and laugh again knowing he knows where my head is at and Suga shakes his head at me. I look around as Kook leans forward to look at me.

"Don't what? What are you thinking about Jimin?"

I smile as I look around.

"Oh, I was just wondering how everyone's night was. Did everyone fulfill their fantasies?"

I hear Kook gasp and watch as he sits back hiding slightly in Tae as his face flames. I look around to see both Jin and Suga have equal blushes on their faces. I laugh at the reactions.

"Well I guess that answers my question, though I would have liked to actually hear an answer."

I laugh and shake my head. I squeak as Yoongs grabs my thigh and squeezes. I look at him in shock.

"Jiminie don't start something now."

I nod in response. I turn to Jin as he laughs at us.

"You guys are something else. I'm glad we've bonded. You might want to be careful though from now on."

He pauses to shift in Joon's lap, and I watch as Joon gasps and grabs his hips again to still him.

"You might inadvertently start a chain reaction and I don't think we are capable of resisting it."

I watch as he turns and kisses Joon then settles against his chest. I nod in agreement.

Jungkook pov:

I take a deep breath understanding where my urge to jump Tae is coming from. Damn it Jimin. I hear him gasp as he looks at me. I smile and lick my lips watching the blush spread on his cheeks.

"Sorry Taebear. The Mochi set me off."

"Hey!"

I laugh as I look at Jimin's pouting face.

"It's true. Control your hormones dude. I have a hard enough time controlling myself around Tae. I don't need any influences to make me lose it."

I gasp and look at Tae as he squeezes my ass. He is biting his lip. I hop up and move away with a groan. He just watches me intently.

"Ah anyone have ideas other than the obvious of stopping this?"

I look around as Jin and Jimin follow my lead and move away from their mates. Hobi and Suga just sit watching each other as Joon looks around at all of us.

"I don't know Kooks. I think any idea we come up with is just going to make it worse. Maybe it's time we pack up and head back."

I pout as I look around. I'm not ready to part ways with these guys yet. I feel the difference as the atmosphere in the room changes. I walk back and climb into Tae's lap looking around to see Jin and Jimin have done the same. I take a deep breath.

"I think that may have done it Joon. Was that the plan?"

"Um no. I didn't think it would have that effect on us, but I guess it works. What are we going to do about that though? It's not like we won't ever be apart."

I nod thinking about that. I look over at Suga as he sits up.

"I don't think it will be as bad as we think once we do actually separate."

"I hope so. It would be horrible if it doesn't."

Joon catches our attention as he clears his throat.

"I think as long as we know it is not a permanent parting, we will be fine."

We all turn to him and nod. This is all so new to me. I jump a little as my phone buzzes. I pull it out of my pocket and look at the notification. My eyes widen as I read it over. I show it to Tae, and he smiles.

"Hey guys I know we are having dinner tomorrow night, but the chocolate tour place had a cancellation for tonight at 7 and want to know if we would like to take the slot. I messaged our guide and told him I wanted to book a tour sometime soon, so he thought of me when the cancellation came up. What do you think?"

"Oh, it's at 7 tonight what time is it now?"

I look at Joon and then back at my phone.

"It's almost 2."

I look back at him as he looks at Jin and then around at us.

"We can make it. It'll take us about an hour to get everything cleaned up here and packed in the truck and two hours to drive back to the hotel. Do we need to dress up or is it causal?"

"Oh, it's casual and it's not far from the hotel."

"Hmm ok let me check something."

We all watch as Joon pulls out his phone. He types in some information and shows it to Jin as he smiles. Jin claps his hands and nods.

"Okay. We will need to stop by our house and get a few things, but we have time. I'm going to book Jinnie and I a suite for the night so we can just stay there after the tour and head to work from there in the morning."

I smile thinking of the fun we had together during the last tour. I feel my cheeks heat up, as I think of the night Tae and I had after. He leans in and kisses my nape and I gasp. I turn to look at him and see a smile grow on his face, as he then smirks at me. Seems he is thinking about it too. I shake my head at him and look around at the guys. I giggle as the triad are staring each other down. Seems we all have fond memories of the tour. I laugh as my gaze lands on Jin and Joon as they look at us.

"I'm not even going to ask."

I laugh as Jin smiles at Joon after his statement. Joon turns to look at us.

"Well come on let's get everything done so we can head out. Kook did you confirm that we'll take the reservation."

I startle a bit, as I didn't being lost in thought. I pick up my phone and message Andrew that we'll take the reservation, and there will be seven of us. I get an instant reply, as if he were waiting to hear back from me, with a smiley face saying he will see us later.

"We're all set for tonight."

We get up and all set about cleaning up and packing up our things. We all pile into the truck and set out for Namjin's estate smiling happily. This is going to be fun.