CH*59 (Journey)

Namjoon pov:

We all pile into the truck and get on the road. I look over at Jinnie as he gets comfortable. I glance in the review to see the guys all cuddled up with their mates and chatting comfortably. It's a two-hour ride to Cocoa Beach where our beach house is located. I turn on some soft music for the ride. My thoughts are going a mile a minute. I wonder what the guys will think of the house. I wonder what we'll do this weekend. I glance over at Jinnie and see his is looking at me smiling. I smile back and reach over and take his hand. I hum along to the music as I drive.

The two hours flies by and before I know it, I'm pulling into the Melbourne Mall. I park and turn around to look around in the truck. It seems Jinnie and I are the only ones who have stayed awake. I chuckle as we look at the guys as they lay cuddled up sleeping. I get out of the truck and open the door for Jinnie helping him out. I watch as he stretches from the ride. He steps over and open the back door. We both lean in smiling.

"Hey guys, wake up we're at the mall."

They slowly wake up and look around. Suga looks over at us.

"Sorry about that man. I didn't even realize I was tired enough to fall asleep."

I look over at Jinnie as he laughs.

"Having a belly full of good food and a car ride will do that to you."

They all look out the window at the mall and turn back to us with bright smiling faces.

"Come on let's go get what we need."

I pull Jin to me in a hug while the guys climb out. It feels so good just to hold him like this. He squeezes me a bit before he pulls back looking up at me. I can't help but take his lips in a soft kiss. We back up from each other as the guys all climb out. I take his hand as we all head into the mall. We head to H&M since we are all familiar with that store from the last mall and only want to spend enough time here to get what the guys need. I know we have more than enough stuff of our own. I look over to see Jinnie still picks up several shirts. I shake my head as I smile at him. He really does love to shop. I chuckle as we head to the cashier to pay for the clothes. We head back to the truck and store the bags in the trunk. We hop in and head to Publix for groceries.

"Hey guys, we really don't have any food right now so if you guys want to grab a cart and get some things, we can divide and conquer."

I laugh at Jinnie's joke and shake my head at him. We walk through the aisles getting the essentials like milk, bread, meat, and eggs. I stop him while he is looking over the bagels.

"Jinnie maybe you should decide what you want to cook, and we can just buy those things since we will only be here for the weekend."

He nods as he looks over at me. He then turns and moves the items in the cart around.