CH*95 (Massage) 16+

*** This chapter contains details of non-sexual naked massage. ***

 Hoseok pov:

I sit in the hot tub surrounded by my mates. My mind is filled with old images as I try to focus on them. I startle as I feel a hand on my thigh. I look down as Jin starts to pull back his hand before grabbing it and pulling him closer. I wrap my arm around his waist and kiss his cheek in silent apology. He smiles but looks down at the water.

"I'm sorry Jinnie. I'm just a bit jumpy, lost in my head. Please don't think it's you."

He shakes his head as he looks at me before leaning in and kissing me softly. He smiles as he pulls back.

"I know, you just seemed lost in thought so I wanted to comfort you."

"I was and not good thoughts so thank you. Can we do something? I am going to lose my mind sitting here. I love you guys but..."

I feel my cheeks heat as I close my mouth. I focus on the ripples in the water as silence surrounds me. I open my mouth to speak again but just close it again. I lift my head as fingers push under my chin. Tae kneels in front of me smiling.

"Why did you stop? I hope not because you said you love us. You have to know by now that we love you too. Just because we don't always say it doesn't make it any less true. Suga do you mind if I bring Hobi into the spa room?"

I look at Suga as he smiles and shakes his head.

"No, Tae. Why don't you go ahead and get everything set up and get Hobi comfortable? We'll be in soon."

"I'll help."

I look from Tae to Jin as they each take one of my hands and help me out of the hot tub.

"Yoongi pov:

I smile to myself as Tae and Jin lead a confused Hobi into the spa. I look over at Joon as he chuckles.

"So that's where you went, not just to get the trunks."

I nod as I glance at the spa again.

"I figured we would some relaxation and stress relief after explaining things, especially Hobi."

I look at Kook as he smiles.

"Not just him though. I know you and Tae are strong but you can't hide your unease from us."

It's my turn to chuckle as his eyes widen and he looks at me.

"It's normal Kookie, right Jiminie?"

He squeaks as I corner him.

"You did know I could feel you too, but if I'm feeling correctly, it's not just me?"

I look at Joon as he nods.

"Our bond has strengthened to a point I can get feeling from all of you now and I do mean all of you."

He pierces me with a playful glare and I clear my throat raising my hands in defeat.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. I'm sure even if you guys couldn't feel me you would still know how all of this has affected me. Just going by your own feelings."

I lock eyes with Kookie again as he gulps.

"So, since there are two tables. How about we set you up on the other one?"

His mouth drops open as he looks around at us.

"Oh, I thought this was for Hobi... I. I mean I don't need..."

I bite my lip as Jimin leans in and kisses him. He pulls back and shakes his head.

"Always so willing to take care of everyone else but not get taken care of. I know someone else like that. Don't worry he's not getting out of it either. Come on."