CH*56 (Morning Escapades) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making with a sex toy. ***

Jungkook pov:

I look up at Tae as I wake up and smile at his sleeping face. This man is truly beautiful. He talks about me doing other things. He should really think about modeling. I chuckle to myself as I shift to get up. I can't stop a gasp from leaving my lips as I look down at my waist. I shake my head thinking soreness accompanied by morning wood. What a combination? I chuckle to myself as I stand up and lean over to pull the covers back over Tae. I look down to see he and I share the same problem. I giggle as I walk around the bed to look in the drawer for the ointment. Maybe I can help us both out if I can get some of this pain to go away. I pull out the tube of ointment that's next to the lube. It sits next to a box and my curiosity gets the best of me. I put them down and open the box. My eyes widen as they land on what looks like a dildo with a remote. I leave the drawer open and walk into the bathroom. I wash off and apply the ointment. I also take a pain pill to speed things along. I walk back into the room to see Tae has turned on his side facing my direction hugging a pillow as I stand in front of the open drawer. I pick up the toy and remote to get a closer look. I look down at my member comparing the size. I'm bigger than the toy. I wonder if Tae has ever used one. I look over at him and gasp to find him watching me.

"Ah good morning Taetae."

"Good morning my Kookie. What do you have there?"

"I um, I came in here to get the ointment and found this box. This was inside it."

He smiles as he sits up and reaches a hand out to me.

"I'm sorry love are you feeling better now?"

I nod and smile at him.

"You don't have to apologize it was fun. Intense but still I love what you do to me Tae."

He smiles and let's his gaze roam over me stopping on my member that has not gone down. He licks his lips and looks from me to the toy and locks eyes with me.

"Were you thinking about trying that out? I don't think it would be good right now since you're already sore."

My eyes widen as I look from him to the toy and back again. I place it on the bed next to him and shake my head.

"No, I was curious about it though. Have you ever used one?"

I watch as his jaw clenches and I'm afraid I may have brought up a bad memory, but he speaks before I can backpedal.

"Well I have had one used on me before. I have to say the experience is not one I'm fond of."

He looks from me to the toy and back again.

"I do think if used properly in care of someone who cares about me it could be nice. Were you thinking of trying it out on me?"

"I, well I would, but I don't want to bring up any bad memories for you."

I pick up the toy and move so I can put it away, but Tae grabs hold of my hand. I look over at him in question and watch as he pulls me closer to him laying on his back.

"Kookie...I... I am willing to do anything with you. I think it would be nice to have a memory to wipe away the old one hmm. What do you think?"

I take a deep breath as I look into his eyes. I see nothing but love and trust in them as we lock gazes. We reach for each other simultaneously and meet in a passionate kiss. The kiss sealing and confirming that he is okay with me. I pull back feeling myself get nervous. I am the novice here and I don't want to do anything that can hurt him. I've never used one of these before and I think I know what to do but I'm still not sure. He smiles at me, seeming to understand my hesitation.