CH*27 (The Morning After )18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making. ***

Taehyung pov:

I opened my eyes slowly and yawned. There's a comfortable warmth spread across my chest. I look down and see Kook still fast asleep. I push his bangs out of his eyes as I gaze at him. He is so beautiful. He shifts to snuggle closer to me and I watch as he scrunches up his face in a bit of a pout before settling into sleep again. His pout makes me frown. Why would he be pouting in his sleep I think to myself. I study him closely. He doesn't seem to be having a nightmare. I kiss him on his forehead. He shifts again with a small whimper and my eyes widen. Shit he's got to be sore. We didn't clean up, so I didn't apply any of the ointment. I also know I wasn't very gentle. A bath is definitely needed for more reasons than one. I know I have something that will help for now though. I move to slide myself out from under him so I can get to my bag. I am hoping not to wake him, so I move as slow as possible. I am able to successfully get out from under him and walk over to my bag. I bend down and pick up my bag and hear a hiss behind me. I turn around quickly to find that Kook has sat up slightly and is looking down at his waist with a pout and a slight frown.

"I'm sorry I wasn't trying to wake you. I figured you'd be sore and was trying to get some things to help before you woke up. I was a bit rough on you last night and didn't do anything after to prevent this."

I shake my head as I walk over to the bed and kneel next to him.

"It's ok. I liked everything we did last night, and I wasn't worried about being sore then."

He said with a chuckle. I kissed his cheek and rubbed his lower back. He is already laying with his legs slightly spread halfway on his stomach.

"Hey, I have some wipes that will help for now then I'll run us a bath and we can soak okay?

He looks at me and nods. I climb onto the bed and pushing his bent leg up higher I get a clear view of his slightly swollen hole. He winces a bit and I bite my lip feeling bad. I remove one of the wipes and gently place it against his hole looking at him. His sighs in relief and I smile at him. I lower his leg so that the wipe gets held in place between his cheeks. Moving to the side of the bed I get up and lean down and kiss his forehead, cheek and then lips.

"I'm going to go run us a bath. You just relax and I'll come back for you when its ready."

I look into his eyes as he nods at me. I kiss him one more time before heading into the bathroom. I make sure to fill it at a comfortable temperature and add some bubble bath and soothing oil. While I wait, I go into the medicine chest and grab a pain killer and fill a cup with water. Once the tub has filled enough, I turn off the water and head back into the room to get Kook. He is still in the same position I left him in. He looks up at me when I reach the side of the bed.

"Hey, can you sit up a bit for me and take this? It's a painkiller."

He frowns as he sits up and takes the pain killer from me and swallows it with some of the water.

"It should kick in soon, not too long after we get settled in the water actually. So, you'll feel better soon."

"Tae, don't worry It's not so bad and I loved it so I'm not complaining."

He giggles looking at me. I shake my head and help him to sit up and move to the end of the bed to stand.

"Um Tae...the wipe is still in my ass..."

"I know don't worry I won't forget to get it once you're in the water."

He looks at me slightly confused as I help him stand completely. I pick him up before he can do more than think about taking a step. He yelps and grabs hold of me throwing his arms around my neck. I grin at him as he rolls his eyes.