CH*44 (Hidden Worries )

Jimin pov:

We walked into our guestroom hand in hand as usual. I feel Yoongs let go so he can close the door as Hobi, and I keep walking. I am heading to the bathroom to take a hot shower. My mind is a mess. I let out a surprised shriek as Hobi jerks my arm pulling me to his chest. He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tightly. I didn't realize that I was shaking until it started to stop. I feel as Yoongs rubs his hands up and down my back and sides. I was so far into my head I would have probably gotten into the shower and broken down and not even known. I take a deep breath and relax into Hobi's arms. I pull back and look first to Hobi then to Yoongs.

"Thank you, I didn't even realize how distracted I was by my thoughts."

I shake my head as I feel Hobi release his grip on me and Yoongi pull me into his tight grasp. They switch and Hobi rubs my back and sides while Yoongs holds me close. I don't know what I would do without these two. They just know what to do and what I need without me having to ask. I know most people say it's because we are shifters, but I think it is more than that. I have always felt that way since I met them and almost walked away from them. They didn't let me and I'm so glad I gave them a chance. I am not sure how long we stand there in the middle of the room but at some point Hobi stops rubbing me and wraps his arms around Yoongs and I together effectively sandwiching me in warmth and love. I feel as they both pepper my exposed skin in kisses. I continue to just breath as they hold me gently rocking back and forth as they kiss me gently. I feel contentment spread through me and I sigh finally calm.

"Jiminie, I know you have a hard time believing just how magnificent you are. Its scary watching you go through this. Is there something more you need from us to help you?"

I pull back and look Yoongs in the eye before responding to his question. I stare for a while. Then I turn my head and look at Hobi the same way. They just stand there holding me letting me stare. I am so used to seeing disappointment in the people's eyes that are supposed to care most for me. I am always floored when I look into their eyes because all I see is love. I step back out of their embrace and take a hand from each in mine. I have Yoongs hand against my palm and I place Hobi's on top of his, then I place mine on top of theirs creating a sandwich with them. I look down at out hands then I look up at them.

"Do you guys see our hands?"

I watch as Hobi frowns and nods. Then Yoongs smiles and nods. I smile too as he places his hand on top of mine that sits on top of theirs. We turn to Hobi as he still looks at our hands frowning. We just stand there watching him, so we see when his frown turns into a smile and he looks up at us. Then he places his hand on the bottom underneath mine. All our hands are effectively intertwined together. He nods in understanding. We pull our hands free simultaneously and wrap our arms around each other placing our foreheads together. Hobi pulls away and places kisses where his head was resting against ours.

"I will go and get the shower going why don't you guys grab us some clothes and come join me?"

I smile and nod as Yoongs grabs hold of him and pulls him into a tight hug. I watch in curiosity as he whispers into Hobi's ear and he shudders. I watch as he looks at me and see the blush in his cheeks as he smiles and continues into the bathroom. I turn to head toward the closet when I feel Yoongs grab hold of me and pull me into his arms. I whimper as he pulls me into a harsh kiss. He takes a few seconds to dominate my mouth before he releases me. I gasp as I feel his breath on my neck. He leans in to whispers in my ear.

"Were you not even a little curious as to what I said to him? Neither of you thought I was paying attention when Jin was going over our roles and responsibilities. I did and just like you he has an enough self-doubt to make me want to scream. The next time you guys make me feel like breaking in front of others because I'm worried about you, I'm not just going to carefully get you back to your right frame of mind. I going to do that yes of course but then after I'm going to make you scream until your throat is sore, so you can't voice any objections when someone tells you just how awesome you are. Understood?"