CH*31 (Exploring)

Yoongi pov:

We leave the hotel and make a right heading east. It is a beautiful day. The weather is warm but not too warm there is a nice breeze blowing. We make a right when we come to International drive just walking and talking in the sights. It is great walking around with my mates with no real destination. We have not been able to do this since we moved into the area. Always busy with our jobs. I feel a hand in mine as we walk. I look over and see Jimin has taken my hand and I meet his eyes and smile. The delicious smell of chocolate is in the air as we walk.

"Hey guys, do you smell that? I know we just ate but oh chocolate."

I look over at Hobi who laughs at me. He points at a shop just ahead of us.

"I think it's coming from there it says: Chocolate Kingdom. Do you guys want to stop in here and see what it's about?"

Taking a look around I see the guys all smiling and nodding.

"Looks like we found our first stop."

We walk inside. Just in front of us is an advertisement. It says, "Welcome to Chocolate Kingdom. Chocolate Kingdom, the Factory Adventure Tour, is an interactive journey that uncovers how chocolate transforms from the bean into the creamy, dreamy chocolate bar." I walk up to the counter and grab a brochure.

"It says there are several different turs and parties offered here

"It says there are several different turs and parties offered here. Oh, I think I like this one. It says they offer a Wine and Chocolate Pairing Experience for $300. It's for up to 15 people but A Chocolate Expert will guide us through a tasting tour of red and white wines paired with variety of percentage-based chocolates from around the world. This sounds like something we can do. What do you guys think?"

"That sounds like fun. I don't know if anyone else remembered to bring their cards with them, but I have mine. Want me to go up to the desk and see if they have any opening available?"

I look around and then back to Taehyung after seeing everyone agree.

"Sure, that will be great."

I watch as he takes Jungkook by the hand and they walk up to the counter together.

Taehyung pov:

Kook and I walk up to the counter and wait to talk to the young man. Her is currently helping a family who looks like they are checking in for a birthday party. I put my arm around Kooks waist and pull him close to me kissing his forehead. I look over at the family again and blush as I see an older woman looking at us. She smiles at me and I smile back. The clerk looks over at us.

"I'll be with you gentlemen in just a few minutes let me walk them to their party room okay?"

I nod and smile at him. He walks the family down the hall. Just as I wonder if he is here alone, I see a woman walk from the area he just came from. She smiles as she grabs some paperwork from the desk and heads off in the same direction. A couple of minutes later the clerk comes back.