Ch*10 (20 Questions continued) 16+

*** This Chapter contains an adult game. ***

Taehyung pov:

He looks at me kind of startled. He then looks down at his feet and back at me. I'm starting to get worried of his answer. He opens his mouth to speak and then pours us another berry and cream shot. He hands me a glass and taps his to mine before downing it.

"I wanted a little liquid courage because I think I may have given you the wrong idea somehow."

Jungkook pov:

I watched as his face kind of fell. I facepalmed. I am screwing this up somehow. I grabbed his hand.

"See there, I'm not sure what I said wrong, but I was under the impression we were playing this game to learn about each other

"See there, I'm not sure what I said wrong, but I was under the impression we were playing this game to learn about each other. I didn't think anything you said was a turn off. In fact, I'm enjoying learning all of these things about you. I have been afraid that my inexperience would be a turn off for you. I feel a connection with you I can't explain, and I just know I don't want to lose it. Okay?"

"Okay. I understand what you mean. I feel the connection too. It scares me how strong it is and I'm afraid I might say or have done something to scare you away."

"I really don't think you can scare me away. So, with that in mind I'll ask my next question to confirm. Question 6, would you ever say or do anything you know will hurt me? The thought of you being hurt in any way breaks my heart so I know my answer is no."

"We are also matched there. I feel like crying thinking of you being hurt in any way. Um next question, what are your thoughts on marriage? I want to get married. My dream was always to be married by the time I was 30."

I look at him kind of sheepishly.

"Well, I have never wanted to get married. I knew that I was always more attracted to men and seeing as marrying a man has always been illegal. I always thought it impossible. So, I guess time will tell where I end up in that regard."

He nods at me with a smile. Glad to know that too is not a deal breaker.

"Hmm Question 7, Do you want children? I love children and do want them."

"Yes! I absolutely want children! I love them too! Alright my turn again. Hmmm"

He pours us each another shot. Does this mean he needs liquid courage or...? oh that smirk says it all as he downs his shot. I then down mine.

"What would you do if I asked you to take your shirt off right now? I would not have a problem with taking mine off, but only for you."

I think for a minute while I look him in the eye. I'm not ashamed of my body though. So why not. I stand up with a smirk and begin to lift my shirt when he grabs my hand turning red in the face. 

"It was just a question, not for you to actually do it

"It was just a question, not for you to actually do it...but ok good to know."

Taehyung pov:

Damn daddy, ok there is a glimpse of that top mentality. I may be in a bit of trouble here if he keeps that up. Looking at him though shit I'm not complaining, I thought to myself while pouring us each another shot. He downs his shot and smiles at me as he starts to speak.

"Then that means its my turn again. Question 8 and 9 if I may?" I nod at him to continue.

"Okay Is there anything you absolutely want to try both sexually and not sexually? Hence the two questions. Sexually, I want to try bondage but only with someone I trust. I want to both be the giver and receiver on separate occasions of course. For non, I have always wanted to live on an island where my bear can run free you know."

"Wow ok um as far as sexually, I guess my idea includes bondage too but it more of a test of endurance. Not anything painful of course but to be brought to your limit of to bring someone to theirs. Sort of the cry uncle of orgasms."

I smile as he gulps and pours us each another shot, immediately downing his. It's a good thing as shifters we have a high tolerance, or we would both be hammered by now.

"As far as non-sexual I actually want to visit the rain forests of Brazil. So maybe we can buy an island there and kill two birds with one stone. Ok for my question 9 and 10. For 9 are you completely comfortable with me? And 10 How do you feel about taking our game to the next level? There are some things I really want to know but those questions can only be answered by actions. I am completely comfortable with you and since I asked yes, I like the idea of going to the next level."

I pour us another round of shots finishing the bottles while he looks at me thinking. I hope I haven't pushed but he doesn't look worried just a bit nervous. He downs his shot and gets up to toss out the empty bottles. He then brings out the blueberry and lime bottle and pours us a mixed shot.

"I thought a blueberry limeade kind of mix would taste good. To answer you first question, surprisingly yes, I am completely comfortable with you though I can't lie. I am nervous as to where this next step goes. Can you explain a bit?

"Sure, I think it will be easier to give you an example though just like when I explained the original game. Like if I ask you when you fantasize about sex what position do you see yourself in. You show me instead of describing it. Fully clothed of course. Like this, I see myself taking you in a specific position when I fantasize about you. Come with me to the couch?"

I reach out a hand to him and pick up the two bottles with the other. He takes my hand and picks up the shot glasses following my lead. I lead him to the couch and sit him down. I take the bottles and set them down while taking the glasses from him and set them down as well.

"Lay back so your neck is against the armrest there. Bend your right leg so your foot is flat on the couch and place your left foot flat on the floor."

He follows my directions to a tee. I lick my lips as I watch. Once he is in position, I lay myself down on top of him aligning ours bodies so my face hovers above his. We line up perfectly and we both gasp at the contact. We then both swallow hard.

"See this is what I mean by next level. Its more of a show and tell than just questions."

My voice is noticeably deeper, and I may have just made things 10 times harder for myself literally, I notice as I get up.