CH*60 (Great Food and Entertainment)

Namjoon pov:

When he is done, we head back out into the living room to wait for the guys. I pull Jinnie into my lap and we enjoy each other's warmth as we cuddle on the couch. We both look over as the guys walk into the room. They take seats and get comfortable with their mates as well. I watch as Tae pulls Kook into his lap and the Triad take up their normal position of having Jimin draped across them.

"It seems we all have a favorite way of sitting."

I say as we all look around and laugh.

"It seems we do."

Tae says as he looks at Kooks.

"Though we take turns. Sometimes I sit here and sometimes Tae sits in my lap. As long as I get to hold him, I really don't care. Does that sound weird?"

I turn to look at Jinnie as he giggles.

Seokjin pov:

"No, Kooks that's not weird at all. You guys are matched in height so you can switch as you feel like it. With Joonie and I it's just more comfortable for me to sit in his lap then the other way around. As I'm sure the triad can attest to."

I watch as Hobi blushes and looks away. His mates look at him and laugh. Jimin turns to me.

"Well this is easy for me since I'm almost the smallest but sometimes Hobi likes to take up the position I'm in and that is comfortable too. Even though he's the tallest we make it work. Like Kooks said it's all about being close and knowing what we need at any given time. I think Yoongs is the only one who hasn't taken up sitting across us."

He laughs as they turn to look at Suga who blushes.

"Ah, it's not because I don't like to sit on your laps. It's just more comfortable for me like this. That way I can be attentive to both of you. Like I like to be."

I watch as both Jimin and Hobi lean over and kiss his cheeks simultaneously and his blush deepens as he laughs. We sit in silence for a few minutes just enjoying the pleasant atmosphere. I shift a little in Joonie's lap as my stomach grumbles. I feel my cheeks heat up at the sound. He chuckles as he meets my wide eyes.

"I think that is the signal to talk about dinner. Is anyone else hungry?"

I bury my face into Joonie's neck as I hear Suga answer.

"Sure, I think we're all getting hungry. What did you have in mind?"

I feel Joonie rub his hand up and down my back as I pull back from him. He kisses my cheek before responding.

"Well I have made a deal with this one that he will not spend the entire time in the kitchen while we're here. Do you guys have a taste for anything we can order take out."

I look over at Kook as he jumps up.

"Oh, we never put the groceries away!"

I'm shocked as I realize he's right. We all rush into the kitchen to unload the bags and put everything away. I watch as Kook separates out various items. I look at him curiously. He grins as he meets my gaze.

"I would actually like to make something for you guys. It's a mixture of roasted sausage with potatoes and peppers and onions. You can either eat it that way of put it on a roll and eat it as a sub. My mom would add lettuce and tomato to hers, so I got that too. What do you guys think?"

My mouth waters at the idea.

"That sounds really good."

I turn to Joonie as he smiles at me and nods.