CH*61 (Playing Cards) 16+

*** This Chapter contains an adult game, stripping, and details of making out. ***

Hoseok pov:

I look around feeling giddy with the idea of spending more time with these guys. Not only do I have my mates, but I have made some very good friends here in this group. I watch in surprise as Joon gets up carrying Jin.

"We'll be right back guys. We're going to grab the cards and some drinks unless anyone objects."

I smile as no one objects. I'm always up for a drink when there is no work to be done. I giggle as they head out. I frown as I wonder how long it will be until they come back. I turn to Jimin as he laughs.

"Anyone else think we may be waiting a while?"

I laugh as I look around.

"I was just thinking the same thing Jiminie!"

They proved us wrong by walking back into the room

They proved us wrong by walking back into the room. Though Jin's cheeks were flushed and he was carrying the shot glasses. I look over to see Joon carrying bottles of Jack Daniel's. I look at him curiously. He catches my look and smiles.

"I figured why not drink Jack while we play Blackjack."

He chuckles as we laugh at his joke. He walks over to the closet and pulls out a folding table and several chairs. I get up to help set everything up. Once we set up the table and chairs, we all sit around the table. He looks around at everyone.

"So, do you guys just want to play or are there any special rules you want to play by?"

I think about Joon's question and turn to Jimin as he giggles.

"Well we can play with special rules if you want since we are with our mates and we have awesome alcohol."

I look at him wondering where his head is at.

"What are you thinking?"

"We can play the hands as normal but when we take a hit, we take a shot and if we bust, we take a penalty. If we make 21, we get a special reward that we decide on at the time."

Oh boy playing by those rules this could get interesting. I watch as the guys laugh. Jin swats Jimin on the shoulder.

"You can turn any game into a sex game, can't you?"

I turn to Jimin at Jin's suggestion and watch as his cheeks flame.

"I mean it doesn't have to be anything sexual. You can come up with anything for a penalty or reward!"

I laugh as I pull my chair closer to him and Yoongs as he pulls Jimin onto his lap.

"Don't shy away from it Jiminie we all know where your head was at. Any objections?"

I look around as we all shake our heads at Joon's question. Jimin gets up and sits back in his seat. I laugh as Yoongs pouts and looks at Jimin.

"Hey, it won't be fair if we can see each other's cards."