CH*86 (Extension)

Jimin pov:

I wait, semi patiently by the front door. I am too excited and left Hobi and Yoongs to finish getting ready. It seems the others are taking their time as well. I huff about to turn to see what's taking so long when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I am a bit startled to find it's Jin who has me and not Yoongs or Hobi. I turn my head to look at him seeing him smile. He places a soft kiss on my cheek. I turn around in his arms eyes locking gazes with him.

"How does this feel Minnie?"

I smile and pull him into another hug in answer. We stand there holding each other and I feel the others come up behind us. I feel a hand rub my back and I pull back from Jin and look to find Joon smiling at me. He has an arm wrapped around Tae as Hobi stands with Yoongs and Kook. I feel my smile stretch wider as I look around letting my gaze land back on Jin. He nods as if answering my silent thought. We are going to be okay. I turn as Yoongs steps forward placing his hand on the doorknob.

"Are we ready?"

He doesn't wait before opening the door and heading out. We laugh and follow him through.

Yoongi pov:

I smile shaking my head slightly as I walk up to meet Brittany as she stands on our porch.

"Good afternoon Brittany. How are you today?"

She smiles as she looks around at everyone.

"I am good. How did you guys enjoy your first night in the new place?"

I chuckle as this causes a mixture of reactions. I look around to see Hobi and Tae's flaming faces. I think to myself that I really want to know what he and Kook got up to last night.

"We had a wonderful night and morning. We are just excited to see what wonderful surprises you have for us here."

"So, let's not wait any longer."

She opens the front door and stands back letting us all step inside. We walk into the living room and I love the setup. I can see us having movie nights in here easily. Jimin claps and I turn to smile at him.

"We can do so much in here! Movies, games

"We can do so much in here! Movies, games ...um."

I shake my head as he trails off cheeks pink and looks away. Brittany laughs as she catches his train of thought.

"I'm sure there are many things you guys can do in here. Through here you have your finished kitchen and dining room. Yoongi if you step this way, I would like to show you what I did with this room over here."