CH*26 (Testing Limits )18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making. ***

Jungkook pov:

I didn't know what to think as I clung to Tae and he carried me through our bedroom doorway. He shut the door locking it and put me down. Before I knew it, he had me caged against the door. I looked into his eyes and the heat and desire their caught me off guard. I felt my pulse quicken as he leaned in taking my lips in a desperate kiss. This kiss was much harsher than any we had shared yet. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied as I held my breath. I wanted to push him and see what he would do. He stepped in bringing his body flush with mine. I whimpered as he licked my lip again but still denied him entrance. I felt him shift and move a leg, so it was nestled between mine. He then brought his knee up to rub against my hardening member gently. My mouth dropped open in a moan and he took the opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. I whimpered as our tongues danced. He moved his hands from the door. He placed one in my hair tugging causing my head to fall back against the door as he broke the kiss. He trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck. I let my head drop to the side giving him more access to my neck. He then began to suck and bite. I gasped as he began to suck on the side of my neck. A sensation that went straight to my crotch. I thrust my fingers into his hair trying to bring him closer. Upon my urging he sucked harshly on that spot causes me to moan loudly.

"Ah shit Tae...that feels good."

He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm glad. I'm a bit eager right now. You looked so sexy dancing out there. I just wanted to jump on you."

He laughed a bit and shook his head.

"Tae..."

I wanted to ask him to take me. Do whatever he was feeling but was losing my nerve. I looked away from his intense stare. He grabbed my chin gently and turned me to face him.

"Tell me what you want Kook."

His voice was a low growl when he spoke, and I felt my knees go weak. I placed my hands on his shoulders to balance myself better as my back was still against the door. I swallowed as I looked deep into his eyes and made the decision.

"I want you to take me. Do what you want to me Tae, whatever you're thinking, do it."

He looked at me and chuckled darkly.

"The things I want to do to you right now. Are you sure you want to give me that control?"

I bite my lip intrigued. I am still new to all of this, but I trust him completely. In answer I take his lips in a deep kiss. Then I place my hands on the hem of his sweater and break the kiss. He moves my hands grasping my wrists and placing my hands above my head against the door.

"Leave them there."

He says as he looks at me with a smirk. I nod at him and gasp as he rubs his hands from my shoulders down my chest to my waist. He then begins to unbutton my shirt. He licks his lips and hold my gaze as he continues to undo the buttons. When the shirt is unbuttoned, he takes my hands and brings them down to my side then pushes the shirt off my shoulders. I am now bare to my waist. I watch as he looks down. He then unbuckles my belt and removes it. He places it around his neck then proceeds to unbutton my jeans and slide the zipper down. He then places his hands inside the waistband and slides them off my hips. They drop to my ankles. I still have on my shoes, so they stay there. He then kneels in front of me and my breath hitches seeing him on his knees in front of me. He leans down and removes my shoes and socks then moves the discarded clothes away from me. I am now only in my boxers. I take a deep breath to try to calm my racing heart. He moves closer to me letting a breath spread over my now fully hard member making me whimper. I watch as he licks his lips. He then licks me from base to tip through my boxers and I gasp. He places his hands into the waistband of my boxers pulling them down. I step out of them as they pool at my feet and he tosses them to the pile of the rest of my clothes.