CH*75 (OT7 Chocolate Tour) 16+

***This chapter contains details of food play and kissing.***

Yoongi pov:

We walk out of the hotel and I look around. I have a weird feeling and wonder if I'm just paranoid. I look over and see Joon is frowning. He looks around and pulls Jin closer to him as they step in closer to us, or rather Hobi in particular. It seems it's not just me. I put my arm around Hobi as Jimin does the same. I feel as Tae and Kook move closer to our backs as we surround Hobi. I'm wondering if maybe walking is not such a good idea. I turn to Joon and see him pull out his phone to answer a call.

"Arthur, hi...ah okay...yes. Thank you. I will let the guys know."

I watch as he ends the call and chuckles.

"Guys relax. The foreign feeling, we are having is from Arthur's men. There are four of them that have eyes on us right now."

I smile and nod as I feel Hobi relax. We move apart a bit as we start walking. It doesn't take long to reach the Chocolate Kingdom. I hold open the door as we walk inside. I am happy to see a familiar face as Andrew stands behind the counter. He smiles and waves.

"Hello gentlemen, welcome back."

We walk up to the counter as he pulls out the necessary forms.

"I must explain this tour is a bit different than you last tour as it includes more courses and a special dessert course to end the tour. It is the same price. Does that sound okay?

I look around as it sounds good to me. No one objects so I walk up to the counter to start the form procedure.

"Excellent, so just like last time I just need to see everyone's Id's to confirm you are all at least 21 years of age. I also see two new faces. Are these the gentlemen you mentioned last time?"

I reach in my pocket and pull out my wallet taking out my passport and credit card as Kook responds to Andrew.

"Yes, this is Namjoon and Seokjin. They are the couple I mentioned last time."

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys. I hope we can make tonight an experience to remember."

We all smile at Andrew and move to sign the forms and show him our identification. Once that is done, I hand over my card to pay.

"Hey, Suga why are you paying? I thought I was paying for tonight?"

I look over at Joon and shrug my shoulder's before turning back to sign the receipt.

"Honestly technically you are still paying since that's the company card, but I thought that would be deducted from non-job-related expenses from my pay anyway."

I watch as Joon and Jin exchange glances.

"Why did you think that? The cards were given to you for expenses. Although this wouldn't fall under that since we are all attending. This would be written off as a job-related expense under normal circumstances."

I nod still slightly confused but I guess I will try to clarify better later. I take the slip and my card back from Andrew as we turn to follow him to the room. This room is different as the setup seems more intimate and only has seating for eight. I watch as Andrew removes the extra chair and repositions the others.

"You guys can go ahead and take you seats."

We sit around the table. Namjin sit first, then us followed by Taekook. We all take the napkins from Andrew as he passes them to us.

"I know most of you have been here before, but I will explain for our new couple, as well as you guys. This way you are familiar with the changes. This tour includes tastings in seven courses. The first six will have chocolate paired with small amounts of wine. The final, is now the sixth, as you remember will include chocolate and wine as well, but the bottles are provided with that course. You will also be served a dessert course for the final, that consists of several desserts for you to share amongst the couples and four bottles of wine. You can choose to either open the bottles or take them with you as well as the gift you choose. I will explain the gift choices to your friends and remind you of them after I serve your second course so I will have time to prepare them. Do you have any questions?"