CH*25 (Triad Love) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of threesome love making. ***

Hoseok pov:

We walked into the room together. I took a quick look around to find a layout identical to the room we just left. I was still carrying Jimin and brought him into the room. I had his full attention. I sat down on the bed with him in my lap. I looked over his shoulder to see Yoongi walk up behind him. He placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders. He caressed down his shoulders and grabbed hold of his hands. He placed them on my chest. Jimin took the initiative to caress my chest. I closed my eyes from the feeling of my mate's hands on me. I opened my eyes and wrapped my hands on either side of his neck pulling his face to mine and taking his lips in a deep kiss. I felt him moan into the kiss as I tasted him. I felt Yoongi move even closer to us. I looked up at him as I broke the kiss with Jimin. He grabbed the back of my neck with one hand pulling my face to his in an equally hungry kiss. I gasped as he gently bit down on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened for him quickly. He thrusted his tongue into my mouth as we tasted each other. When he released me from the kiss, I took a deep breath and watched as he turned Jimin's face toward his and took Jimin in a kiss that took even my breath away.

"We are wearing too many clothes."

Yoongi smirked at me. He then lifted Jimin from my lap and reached a hand out to me pulling me to my feet. With all three of us standing we made quick work of removing each other's clothes. Once we are all naked. I took a breath and looked at my mates.

"We may have a bit of a problem guys. We have no luggage or supplies here. I don't want any of us to be uncomfortable."

Jimin bites his lip and looks at me and then at Yoongi.

"I mean we can improvise. Its not like we haven't before."

"I know Chim, but I remember the last time we did that when we were this excited. We both had trouble walking the next day."

He giggled a bit and nodded at me. We fit together well, as a triad, in all ways. I am a switch, Jimin is our bottom, and Yoongi tops; we never have to wonder who will be doing what. I rub the back of my neck sheepishly and look around the room. I frown a bit as I eye a basket that is on the nightstand. I look at Yoongi and Jimin in question. They both shrug at me. We walk over to the basket to find what I can only describe as a sexual care package complete with lube. I lift the bottle from the basket and show it to my mates with a smile.

"Looks like Seokjin had something prepared for us."

We all laugh at that. With the thought of not having to worry about hurting my mate I lift him into my arms. He shrieks a little in surprise. I smile at him and then look over at Yoongi catching his grin. We move over to the bed. I lay Jimin on the bed climbing on the bed and positioning myself next to him. Yoongi then climbs on and is next to me. He rubs a hand down my back causing me to shiver and bite my lip. I shift climbing over Jimin, so he is nestled between us. I kiss him again as Yoongi begins to touch him. He lets out a whimper and I break the kiss to look at him. My eyes trail over his body. I see that Yoongi has applied lube to his hand and has grabbed his member caressing it in a gentle massage. Jimin's back arches slightly as Yoongi increases both his pressure and pace. Jimin's hands begin to fist in the covers we are laying on top of. I place one of my hands on top of his detaching it and intertwining our fingers. He squeezes it as his mouth drops open in a silent moan. Yoongi then reaches over and grabs hold of my member with his already lubed up hand. I bite my lip again to keep from crying out.

"No, none of that. I want to hear you. Its been so long since we have been able to be vocal with each other. Here we don't have to worry about who will hear."