CH*43 (Confirming Positions)

Taehyung pov:

I wake slowly. I nuzzle closer into Kookie's chest as I feel his slow deep breaths beneath me. I yawn and open my eyes and look up at him. I smile as I look over his sleeping face. I feel myself frown as I realize we're on the floor. It takes a minute and the events of last night pop into my mind. I gasp and lift my head a bit to look around. I am met with the smiling faces of both the triad and Namjin couple. I feel my cheeks flame and I pull the cover over my head. I hear chuckles as they laugh at me. I remember then I am still naked and so is Kookie.

"You don't have to hide Tae."

I hear Seokjin call out to me. I peek out of the covers revealing only my eyes. I hear Jimin giggle and look over to see him cuddled up with his mates.

"Good morning."

He calls to me.

"Good morning. Have you all been up long?"

"Not too long. I think we all woke up a few minutes after each other."

Namjoon answers me as he pulls his mate closer to his chest. I feel Kookie shift beneath me. I look up at his face and watch as he slowly opens his eyes. I smile as he looks down at me. He leans down and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning love."

I feel my cheeks flame at the nickname.

"Good morning Kookie. Did you sleep okay?"

"I did but..."

I watch as recognition shows on his face and his eyes widen as he looks around. I hear him gasp as he grabs hold of the cover and pulls it over our heads. I listen as the guys laugh and I grin as well.

"Kooks you don't have to hide. You and Tae are quite the pair."

Yoongi laughs as Kookie pulls the cover down only revealing his eyes to peer at them. I laugh remembering my own reaction. We really are quite the pair. I pull the cover down revealing both of our blushing faces.

"It's so cute how you guys both had the same reaction when you woke up. First concentrating on the other and then remembering where you are. Then you both hid under the covers. Too cute."

I shake my head at Hobi as I feel Kookie huff beneath me. I feel him tap my shoulder and look up at him.

"Um Tae, we're both still naked."

I facepalm as I smile and shake my head at him.

"We're all still naked Jungkook. I imagine we will all be doing the cover shuffle while we find our boxers. We haven't been up long enough to really think about moving yet."

I listen to Namjoon response. I want to sit up but I'm not too sure about how to accomplish that without baring our privates to the room. I look down at the blanket and then up at Kookie as I think. He must know what I'm thinking. I gasp as he grabs hold of the blanket shifting me between his legs and pulls me onto his lap as his sits up. He takes a deep breath with a grimace as he settles having successfully moved us with out losing track of the blanket. I shift my legs with a groan and wonder if he is sore too. We really didn't do much prep last night. I look over at him as he looks to meet my gaze.

"Sorry."

We say simultaneously and then smile at each other.

"I get it. You guys are the babies of the bunch, but do you have to be so cute?"

I hear Jimin call out.

"Hey, we're the same age Jimin!"

"True but you guys are still cute!"