CH*42 (Never Have I Ever) 18+

*** This Chapter contains an adult game and details of making out, touching, and sexual acts between relationships. ***

Jungkook pov:

I glance at my phone to see it's almost 11 o'clock. We all move into the living room and settle onto the couches. I watch as Namjoon and Jin walk in carrying various bottles of alcohol and a set of shot glasses. I climb onto Tae's lap just wanting to be close to him. I am extremely nervous. I am sure this game is going to take me far out of my comfort zone and I haven't even heard how to play yet. I turn to look at Tae as I feel my pulse race. He meets my gaze.

"Have you never played this game before Kook?"

I don't trust my voice, so I just bite my lip and shake my head at him. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist as he leans over to whisper in my ear.

"Kookie if you feel this uncomfortable, we don't have to play. We can come up with something else."

I look around to see everyone getting settled. Jimin has settled into his usual place across his mate's laps and Jin is sitting in Namjoon's lap. They all look excited to play.

"I'll play. I'll just quit if they ask me to do anything that I'm not comfortable with."

I feel as Tae tightens his hold on me and nuzzles his face into my neck. It calms me, surprisingly. I look over as Jimin starts to explain the rules of the game.

"So, for everyone who hasn't played the game or may not be familiar with our way of playing I will explain the rules. I'll start since I am more than familiar with the game. We each take a turn after taking a shot by posing a never have I ever. Then we follow it with a task or a question. The catch is if we haven't ever then we have to do it. For example, if I say, never have I ever taken off my shirt in a room of friends and I or anyone else hasn't then we do it and take another shot. Any questions or is anything off the table?"

"Sex!"

I say a little loudly.

"I'm not having sex in front of anyone!"

Jimin giggles at my response.

"Well I don't think any of us want to do that either, but we may do other things. You can always decline though and instead take three shots. Deal?"

I nod and look around to see the others nodding as well. I watch as Namjoon pours everyone a shot and we drink it down as he passes them to us. We hold onto our shot glasses.

"I'll just pass the bottles around and we can pour our own. Why don't we move to the floor though so we can be closer together?"

We all move to the floor and sit in a big circle. Though Jimin, Jin and I are still sitting in our mate's laps.

"Okay, so I'll start easy. We are trying to get to know each other so, hmm never have I ever, said hello to the people in this room."

I feel a little better as of course we have. We all take a shot and proceed to Hobi who's next.

"Hmm ah, so never have I ever asked anyone out on a date."

I roll my eyes at that one. I turn to Tae wondering.

"Does it count asking Amanda about the double date?"

I turn to look at Hobi as he answers me.

"Yes, it actually does, but Kooks that was your first time asking someone on a date?"

"Yeah, I have been on dates but never asked someone myself before then."

"Oh, okay. Yoongs it's your turn."