Ch*14 (We are One) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making. ***

Taehyung pov:

We walk into the bedroom hand and hand. I am nervous and I can tell he is too. We walk until we reach the bed then he turns around to face me. I take the lead placing my hands on his face and bring his lips to mine. I take him in a kiss that is filled with passion. We move in sync with each other. I move my hand to his waist while the other cradles the back of his head pulling him closer to me. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gives me. I taste the inside of his mouth slowly savoring his taste. I can still taste the alcohol we drank but also a sweetness that can only be him. I move my hand from his waist to his back pulling him even closer. He whimpers as our bodies align and his pelvis rests against mine.

I break the kiss and look into his eyes. They sparkle with a need I can only assume is mirrored in my own. I place both of my hands at the hem of his sweater and look at him asking for permission. He nods at me and I pull it over his head baring his upper body. I look him over. He takes a breath and looks away his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Don't look away. You are absolutely breathtaking."

He looks back at me and begins to unbutton my shirt. I caress his shoulders and back while he finishes unbuttoning my shirt. He then pushes it off of my shoulders and it falls to the floor. He looks at me tracing over my chest and abs with his fingers.

"You have the nerve to call me beautiful have you seen yourself?"

I laugh slightly shaking my head at him. I lean in and kiss him again with a hunger I have to maintain control of. As our chests meet and I feel his warmth I take my time tasting him again. I move my hands to his belt undoing it and the button on his jeans. I place my hands inside sliding them over his hips. I nibble on his bottom lip as his jeans fall to the floor. I break the kiss and pick him up. He gasps and holds onto me. I place him gently on the bed. He blushes again as I get a good look at him, but he doesn't look away. I see the bulge forming in his boxers as I continue to savor him with my eyes. Looking back into his eyes I unfasten and remove my own slacks letting them fall to the floor. I watch as his eyes trace over my body as his lips part slightly.

"I know what I said earlier but if you decide you want to stop at any time I will."

"Thank you but I don't want to stop. I want you."

We are now both only in our boxers and I climb onto the bed hovering over him. I look into his eyes before taking his lips again. This kiss is harsher full of passion and want. I trail kisses across his jaw and down to his neck. I hear his breath hitch as I place open mouth kisses on his neck sucking and biting here and there. I suck at the juncture of his neck just above his collar bone and he gasps and bites his lip biting back at moan. I know I've found his sweet spot.

"Don't hold back your moans. I want to hear you, so I know what feels good."

He nods at me and releases his lip. I return to sucking on his sweet spot creating a hickey there as he releases a beautiful moan. I want to hear more of. I move down to his right nipple and suck it into my mouth hearing him whimper slightly as I begin to nibble on it. I move my pelvis, so our members are aligned. We both gasp at the friction and I can feel us both harden more. He thrusts up into me causing us both to moan, as I take the other nipple into my mouth.

"Tae please."

I'm not even sure if he knows what he is asking for. I pull back a bit and trail kisses and lick down his abs. I place an open mouth kiss just above the band of his boxers before I place my hands there and look up at him in question. He understands what I want and nods at me to continue. I remove his boxers baring him to me completely. He is by no means small in any way. His gaze is intense as he looks at me biting his lip waiting for my next move. I wrap my hand around his fully hardened member and stroke it from base to tip. His back arches as he shuts his eyes. He lets out a strangled moan as I massage the tip.