CH*81 (Bonds Cemented Cont.) 18+

*** This Chapter contains graphic details of love making between relationships. ***

Yoongi pov:

I am watching closely as Kook struggles to hold onto his control. He has Tae caged beneath him, but Tae is not cooperating as he sucks Kooks nipple into his mouth, and I know Tae is gone. I let my eyes drift to my mates as Hobi tongue fucks Jimin. I lick my lips waiting until the last minute to join them. I hear Kook call me again and look at him tilting my head as he questions me. Should I just tell him that our mates are the reason we are so close to breaking right now. I glance over at Joon and Jin as Joon has Jin's ass in the air as he eats him out, his arms wrapped around Jin's legs supporting him. Jin's moans are being smothered by the pillow he has his face smushed into. I decide to answer Kook letting him know it is us causing the spikes. I feel the next spike strongly and glance at Joon and Jin again as Joon buries himself deep into Jin setting a fast-deep pace as he thrusts into him.

I glance over at Kook again realizing it's now just us who have any form of control. I turn to look at Hobi and Jimin again as Hobi locks eyes with me. He has a firm grip on Jimin's waist as he thrusts his tongue into him. I watch as he keeps eye contact and slides his tongue from Jimin before licking his lips. He blows me a kiss and purses his lips blowing on Jimin's hole and Jimin moans loud. He thrusts his tongue back inside and sucks on Jimin's rim. I reach over snatching the pillow needing to hear his cries. Hobi growls watching me and Jimin cums again with an even louder scream unmuffled by the pillow. Hobi picks him up and moves into position behind him thrusting into Jimin. All without breaking eye contact with me. I don't even think it took long enough for Jimin's orgasm to finish before he was thrusting into him. I thrust my fingers into his hair and take a minute to glance at Tae and Kook again. Tae has his mouth on Kooks nipple. I watch as Kook restrains Tae again and says something to him. All I can determine is the growl and I know Kook is close to breaking. Hobi tired of me not giving him attention reaches over and palms my member through my boxers causing my breath to hitch. Shit, I just need a few more minutes to hold on. Once Kook breaks, I know I will follow. I just need to hold on a little bit more. I appease him as I bite my lip and hold his hand as I move my hips around letting him rub me through my boxers. His hand slips into the waistband and he pushes them off my hips as I feel a wave. I groan as the strongest pulse yet hits us. I look over to see Kook has broken as he manhandles Tae onto the couch thrusting his tongue into Tae from behind. I kick off my boxers and climb onto the bed next to Hobi. I take his mouth in a deep kiss as I let go of my control. The last pulse flows through me and the rest of us before solidifying into a constant pressure. A blanket of arousal if you want to call it that. I break the kiss and bite my lip as I watch Hobi pound into Jimin. I let my hand rub over his hip and grab hold of his ass squeezing harder than I normally would. I listen as he whimpers. I groan as he whispers, 'please...' fuck I know just what he's asking for. I let my hand come down on his ass in a strong slap and he moans as he quickens his pace and Jimin cums again. I slap his ass again and again and he cums with a scream of his own. I continue to spank him through his orgasm, and he doesn't stop slamming into Jimin. I rub over his warm cheeks taking in their pink hue. I move behind him bending him more over Jimin. He slides his hands up Jimin's back and Jimin lowers his self to the bed bending his leg at the knee. Hobi leans down and sucks on the back of his shoulder as I thrust my tongue into his hole. He cries out and bites onto Jimin's shoulder who screams as he cums again. All I can hear from my mates are moans and cries and its music to my ears. I feel Hobi thrust his fingers into my hair as he pulls, and I let my tongue fuck him as he fucks Jimin. There is no other word for it. We are too far gone to call it anything else.

The sound of a cry breaks through my haze as I position myself to slam into Hobi from behind. I let my gaze wander in the direction of the cry as I sink into his warmth. He clenches around me as my eyes land on Joon who is slamming into Jin from above him on the couch. Jin screams as he cums and Hobi screams as well clenching around me pulling my own orgasm from me. I continue to thrust as I refocus on my mates underneath me. I am still hard, and I know this is just the beginning.