Ch*15 (And again) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making. ***

Jungkook pov:

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Tae's sleeping face. He has me wrapped in his arms still from the night before. Who would have thought I would like snuggling? I giggle to myself. It must just be him. I shift slowly so I can unwrap his arms and sit up. He pouts in his sleep but releases me. He is so cute like this. He really should take more time to look at himself in the mirror. His beauty is out of this world.

I shift slowly to the edge of the bed to get up. I'm expecting to be in pain from what I have heard and from the memory of his size. I shake my head slightly at the thought. I stand up and am surprised that I am only a little sore. I take a couple of steps just to test if that is the case. A little sore but nothing I can't deal with. I look down at myself and gasp. How could I forget we were naked!? I hear Tae chuckle behind me and turn to look at him.

"What's so funny?

"You forgot you were naked didn't you?

"Um, maybe. How long have you been awake?"

"Since, you moved my arms from around you. I can't sleep without hugging something and well I think you are now my favorite."

I look away when I feel my cheeks heat up. Dammit why does he make me so soft? I hear him get up and the next thing I know he wraps his arms around my waist in a back hug.

"Um Tae, we are very naked right now. I also was about to go into the bathroom and shower. I mean unless you want to go first?"

"We could always shower together. I just want to hold you for a little bit longer though. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good actually. I'm a little sore but nothing like I was expecting. You are not a small man Tae. I was expecting to be limping for at least a day. What was that magic ointment you used?"

"It wasn't magic ointment." He says with a laugh.

"It was a combination of cleansing, numbing and anti-itch properties that seem to flare up whenever anything heals. I know I can get rough sometimes and since it was your first time I thought it would be best if I used it. I keep it with my lube in case I am in a submissive mood or I'm using one of my toys. Always need to be able to function properly in the morning. No matter what happened the night before."

I stiffened a bit at the mention of toys. I was hit with a very vivid image of him fucking himself with a toy and how he would look if I replaced the toy. The effect was instantaneous. I looked down at my hardening member. Shit, I can't let him see that.

"Tae, we are still very naked so maybe we should just go ahead a get ready. If you want to hop into the shower first, you can while I get my clothes ready."

I say as I take his hands and start to remove them from my waist. I need to be quick enough, so he doesn't notice. I'm surprised when his hold tightens instead of loosens and I can feel that I am not the only one affected by our state of undress.

"Hey Kook, why don't you take a look through the bathroom door."

I look up and see a reflection of us staring back at me. I stare at Tae and watch his tongue as he licks his lips.

"Are you sure you don't want to share the shower?"

I watched him in the mirror for a few seconds longer. I could feel myself harden as well him. If we are going to make love again though I'm going to do what I want this time and what is the one thing I want right now. I turn in his arm and lick my lips.

"We can but I'm going to tell you now it won't be me screaming this time."

I watch his as his eyes widen and hell gulps. I thrust my fingers into his hair pulling slightly as I lick my lips.